New interview with Randy Pitchford

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

Author
New interview with Randy Pitchford (Read 53,253 times)

Xenomrph

Sure the book needed an editor (or seven) but that doesn't really change much. Even the WY Report got the occasional thing wrong. ;)

Local Trouble

Only one of them was ratified though.

Xenomrph

Everyone's got their own standards. :)

Local Trouble

What happened to making it all fit no matter how awful it is?  :P

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

What about it? :P It all fits, from a certain point of view. :)
Not sure what that has to do with what we're talking about. :P

Local Trouble

I'm just gauging your resolve.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 01, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
My opinions have been known to change over time, but this isn't one of them. :P

Local Trouble

How about now?

SM

SM

I got A:CM for the 360 the other day as a 2 for $10 deal.  It's nice to be able to shoot Aliens in a resolution better than my PC can muster.  But it's giving me motion sickness playing a FPS on a big telly.  And I'm constantly reminded how badly delivered the dialogue is and that Mikey Neumann isn't very good at writing it.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 08, 2018, 12:50:13 PM
How about now?
I came close last night, and then I woke up.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Apr 09, 2018, 12:36:07 AM
I got A:CM for the 360 the other day as a 2 for $10 deal.  It's nice to be able to shoot Aliens in a resolution better than my PC can muster.  But it's giving me motion sickness playing a FPS on a big telly.  And I'm constantly reminded how badly delivered the dialogue is and that Mikey Neumann isn't very good at writing it.

It'd be nice to see more of what Bradley Thompson and the other writer whose name I can't currently remember did originally.

Still Collating...

Yeah, some fan projects have better dialog and voice acting than A:CM did, so it really breaks the immersion when both of those things are bad. And that's coming from a guy who likes the game, the multiplayer especially.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 09, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 09, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

It'd be nice to see more of what Bradley Thompson and the other writer whose name I can't currently remember did originally.
Play 'Aliens: Infestation'. :P

Corporal Hicks

I have. And I loved it. But I'd like more!! More!!! That was supposed to tie into CM somehow.

Local Trouble

I own AvP, A:CM and Alien Isolation yet I can't be arsed* to play any of them for some reason.  :-\

* - did I use that phrase correctly?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed