Yaphet Kotto and non-celluloid aliens

Started by Mr. Clemens, Jul 29, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

Author
Yaphet Kotto and non-celluloid aliens (Read 1,381 times)

Mr. Clemens

Interesting article, here:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9kw4mz/guy-killed-by-alien-in-alien-now-believes-hes-seen-real-aliens

The title is a bit disrespectful with the "now believes" part, implying senility, but the article at least lets Mr. Kotto do most of the talking.

Make of it what you will!

Rankles75

Personally, I find it extremely unlikely that ours is the only inhabited planet out there. Whether we've ever been visited by them or not is perhaps more debatable, although I believe we have. This perception people have that those who report sightings are backward loonies is clearly wrong. Several high profile people, who had nothing to gain by doing so, have reported seeing UFO's/aliens over the years...

Elmazalman

A giant U.F.O. hovering over his house, the size of a stadium, upside down, and only the neighbours see it?

BigDaddyJohn

WTF, don't know what else to say

Nukiemorph

QuoteI honestly believe these species are close to making themselves known in this century, to this generation. I believe their purpose is to make sure we don't kill ourselves. We're losing our rivers, lakes, mountains, and our caps are melting. We need to take a serious look at what we're doing and they're going to help us do that.
If Trump won't listen to human scientists, I wonder if he'd listen to aliens... or just insult them on Twitter.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: necrotard on Aug 13, 2017, 09:04:39 PM
QuoteI honestly believe these species are close to making themselves known in this century, to this generation. I believe their purpose is to make sure we don't kill ourselves. We're losing our rivers, lakes, mountains, and our caps are melting. We need to take a serious look at what we're doing and they're going to help us do that.
If Trump won't listen to human scientists, I wonder if he'd listen to aliens... or just insult them on Twitter.

I like to think they'd ignore Trump completely and go straight to the UN.

Jango1201

Trump will deport them.  ;D

markweatherill

markweatherill

Quote from: Yaphet Kotto
Now, I'll admit, there were things that I alone found on the set of Alien—the spaceship. That mechanism that Sigourney Weaver throws to put the Sulaco (fictional spacecraft) on automatic destruct. There were symbols there. Symbols that had nothing to do with the ship in the film and I kept finding these symbols. They were like Egyptian symbols and I started trying to decipher them, which I was able to do.

Hmmm ... you mean these don't you?
Image taken from this blog post: https://typesetinthefuture.com/2014/12/01/alien/ which contains a closer look at some of these symbols.

Elmazalman

PADME. ;D

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Elmazalman on Aug 15, 2017, 10:41:24 PM
PADME. ;D

And Shaak-Ti (Shakti)!

Also, 'yoni' means vagina.  :D

Elmazalman

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Aug 15, 2017, 10:47:22 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Aug 15, 2017, 10:41:24 PM
PADME. ;D

And Shaak-Ti (Shakti)!

Also, 'yoni' means vagina.  :D
Translation: They both have yoni's. Do you think Mr Kotto came to the same conclusion?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed