AvP Cartoon

Started by Darth_Spud, Sep 20, 2007, 12:40:54 PM

How would feel about an AVP anime being made?

Awesome!
12 (11.8%)
A good idea, provided it's done right.
36 (35.3%)
Not sure.
16 (15.7%)
Maybe not.
5 (4.9%)
NO!
33 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author
AvP Cartoon (Read 12,912 times)

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Would you like to see a Spawn like cartoon series of AVP? I think it would be really cool. Some of the comics could lend their stories to this concept if Dark Horse would allow it. I would love it if McFarlane took this project on, as I loved the Spawn series. I think they should make it with an 18 certificate (R rating for US)

What do you guys think? any ideas?

arnold23

I like the idea.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That would be awesome! It would be nice to see some more Adult Cartoons that are not comedy .

Predator_88

That would be the best.

The Demon

The Demon

I would like to see it alot like the animated sequences in Predator Concrete Jungle. That would make an awesome show. I don't know how long it would last though. I heard ideas of a regular tv. Which would be horrible. But an animated show would be great. I wouldn't expect to see many episodes. Just some cool hunts like how Scarface was abandon and fought those creatures.

scabab

scabab

i think itd be good they could tie it in to the cannon movie story lines, showing Predator and Alien characters in the future around, Alien 3 perhaps

Darth_Spud

Who knows the possibilities for story lines are almost endless :D

I really don't know why this hasn't been done yet. This has loads of potential.

Predator Cold War

a cartoon of AVP would be almost to good to be true, lets just hope one gets made.
and yeah it would have to be rated-R  ;)

The Demon

Alot of people from other forums really hate the idea. I back their opinion because even though I said I enjoyed the sequences from Predator Concrete Jungle I think a tv series can ruin both franchises.

Darth_Spud

Can or Will ruin the franchise?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think it a good idea, i think the show should be based on the comic books.

The Demon

Quote from: Darth_Spud on Sep 21, 2007, 08:06:14 PM
Can or Will ruin the franchise?

Let me rephrase that. Could. I think it would be mainly watched by kids. Thats all Paul Anderson's AvP was. A kid's film. But my point is, Not many of the hard A/P fans I know like the comics or look at them as shit compared to the movies. Not because they are comics but because they are for the young fans. Alot like the games. Examples: Predalien Queen, Preatorian, many types of non canon Aliens, bad blood predators (which can be canon unless revealed in a movie), cyrborg Aliens etc.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They should make the show T.V MA and put it on late at nigth.

dale07

dale07

yeah i think that would be mint and it could make more people become fans

Darth_Spud

Well it could go the route of the comics or totally original storylines. I don't think a cartoon aimed at adults (like Spawn) would ruin the franchise but that is dependant on the writing. It could however ruin the franchise if it was aimed towards kids. I do agree that it should follow the film storyline rather than the comics though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed