David 8 or Walter Which Android Version That You Consider Buying ?

Started by gantarat, May 23, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

Which Version ?

David 8.
1 (7.1%)
Walter.
13 (92.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author
David 8 or Walter Which Android Version That You Consider Buying ? (Read 431 times)

gantarat

x-M-x

Walter.... more modern and less Human (Basic functions)

David 8? unique... more human.... dangerous bastard. (lets just say i wouldn't trust him to put my kids in bed lol)

Xenomrph

Walter seems like a cool dude.

motherfather

motherfather

Neither. Unplugged and totally old skool sweetie darling. Please tell me you got someone to serve (dinner). Well why don't you get a couple of (insert nationality here) in, dahling, cos they work like buggers and cost flop all. - Edina Monsoon.

whiterabbit

Oh shit I thought we were talking toys... I wouldn't mind buying the Vicker's model. If you know what I mean.

However, definitely getting the Walter model. That David 8 model is kind of homicidal. :P

markweatherill

Imagine buying a Walter from someone on Ebay and after a while you realised it was really a David 8!

XenoVC

Walter would let you sleep peacefully, and he doesn't watch your dreams. He wouldn't play an annoying flute. He also wouldn't be a very good liar.

The Cruentus

Walter. More reliable and will literally give you his hand to save your life.

PsyKore

Walter would be boring. David would be the one you want to have a good time.  :laugh:

The Cruentus

Boring is better unless you enjoy getting betrayed  :laugh: David is the model you don't want to turn your back to or even bother to sleep if he is nearby.

bobby brown

David would probably rape my wife and eat my kids.

So, Walter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed