First Look at The Predator Cast!

Started by Anthony, Feb 20, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Author
First Look at The Predator Cast! (Read 40,606 times)

skhellter

skhellter

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 20, 2017, 09:53:28 PM
Gary Busey ? Robert Davi ? Glover ? Paxton ?  Baldwin ?  Who are you trying to fool ? Alonso has more balls than The Predator cast.

Are you trying to tell me that...
Trevante Rhodes on the left.

looks like a wimp compared to
Gary Busey? Robert Davi? Glover? Paxton? Baldwin? dad-bod Alonso? :laugh:

Master

Master

Yep. Exactly that! Gary Busey alone would bite his head off,  no need for Predator.

P2 had great cast. The Prefator have none now.

Stealth_Hunter

Trevante Rhodes is huge.

Can anyone tell me what the bear patch and yellow patch on Key's jacket mean?

Xan21

Xan21

How do you know... have you seen their auditions etc? What a bunch of wankers

overthere

overthere

I thought we went through this. All Arnold's muscles are worthless against the Predator. Source: The ass whooping he received from the Predator. It was a thing from the 80s, really cool and fun, but doesn't work today. Predators don't care about your muscles cause compared to them, no one is physically a threat.

And this story does not sound like a slasher story. Predator is out to get his equipment back from humans. Stop thinking of the Predator franchise as one trick pony: a bunch of buffed up guys who die one by one. There's more to tell.

BishopShouldGo

This is the best Predator cast yet. Which is ultimately not saying much.

First one had Arnold and Carl.

P2 had a bunch of supporting actors in lead roles. Glover, Paxton and Busey were cool at the time but yeah, they should've all been led by an Arnold or a Mel, not a Danny.

Predators had a bunch of tired guys who needed the movie. Adrien, Topher and Laurence all needed the movie or had a lot to benefit from it in their respective roles.

This cast? While all of them NEED this movie, especially in their roles, they all are fresh and have major roles in major movies now or before The Predator. OJ, Moonlight, Logan, Black Panther, Room.

Master

Master

The thing is I didn't.  Thats what worries me. For now they are bunch of no names. I'm not saying they must fail, but nothing gives the assurance.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 20, 2017, 09:28:32 PM
Why does the film need to be full of buff dudes? Is this a requirement for a good Predator film?

Looks badass.

Quote from: skhellter on Feb 20, 2017, 10:55:21 PM

Gary Busey is a crazy absolute madman. Average humans can't compare.

Quote from: overthere on Feb 20, 2017, 11:08:43 PM
And this story does not sound like a slasher story. Predator is out to get his equipment back from humans. Stop thinking of the Predator franchise as one trick pony: a bunch of buffed up guys who die one by one. There's more to tell.

Yeah and AVP-R had a predator being sent on a mission to destroy a pred ship and eliminate a xeno infestation. Still didn't it make it a good movie. Its not going to reach Predator level. We will be lucky to see it on pair with Predators.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Regarding the muscle subject: Royce was by far the biggest threat to any Predator mano a mano and he was skinny as f**k. Muscle does not equal fighting skill... any martial arts will prove you that.

However, I do really like the look of this cast. Cant speak for the actings chops though of these new guy. Boyd Holdbrook is a very good actor and Olivia Munn is alright. Still waiting for a picture of Thomas Jane in character!

I dont think Boyd Holdbrook needs this movie. Especially since he is getting a lot of praise for his role in "Logan". However somebody like Thomas Jane desperately needs this movie to work.

The amount of worries on this forum for a movie we know nothing about is insane. I will wait for the first full trailer to make my first judgement. However I believe it will easily be better than Predators.

Master

Master

I hope so!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Tangakkai on Feb 20, 2017, 11:17:32 PM
Regarding the muscle subject: Royce was by far the biggest threat to any Predator mano a mano and he was skinny as f**k. Muscle does not equal fighting skill... any martial arts will prove you that.

No more of a threat than Dutch. Both had mud to make themselves invisible, anyone who is invisible to a Predator can become a big threat, and Dutch didnt need Isabelle to save his ass.

Size and muscle can help on a fight, one of the reasons Preds can dominate humans easily.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Feb 20, 2017, 05:34:57 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 20, 2017, 05:33:50 PM
having a kid actor is the worst idea ever.
hopefully it will be like avp 2 ( he dies we move on fast)

He's a main character. Muahahahaha. ;D

Having a kid actor was one of the many reasons why Aliens stood the test of time and has become a classic that is relatable to any generation... just sayin...

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Tangakkai on Feb 20, 2017, 11:42:10 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Feb 20, 2017, 05:34:57 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 20, 2017, 05:33:50 PM
having a kid actor is the worst idea ever.
hopefully it will be like avp 2 ( he dies we move on fast)

He's a main character. Muahahahaha. ;D

Having a kid actor was one of the many reasons why Aliens stood the test of time and has become a classic that is relatable to any generation... just sayin...

The relationship between Newt and Ripley actually had a deeper meaning in the story. Doubt this is the case.

Still there were times Newt's screams annoyed me.

overthere

overthere

It's not like the kid will fight the Predator. I'm sure the Predator will find the kid an annoyance as much as we do. Speaking of which, I know he got an award recently, but he was retarded in Smurfs.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: skhellter on Feb 20, 2017, 10:55:21 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 20, 2017, 09:53:28 PM
Gary Busey ? Robert Davi ? Glover ? Paxton ?  Baldwin ?  Who are you trying to fool ? Alonso has more balls than The Predator cast.

Paxton?? Seriously. ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed