Splash Report Rumors

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 10, 2017, 09:01:54 PM

Author
Splash Report Rumors (Read 63,887 times)

Xan21

Xan21

How can that not be in the final cut... I have no problem with it... If it goes darker more demented demon style instead of like those terrible buff AVP predators... time to make predator creepy again... not almost superhero style.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 10, 2017, 11:54:30 PM
Quote from: Dino21AvP on Feb 10, 2017, 11:50:20 PM
Things sounded pretty good up until THE PREDATOR 2.0  ::)

Let's hope that doesn't make the final cut.

I hope it doesn't look like this piece of shit.

Good god that would be the worst. Especially if they were to keep that gimp arm coming out of the shoulder. It would definitely be "much more nefarious" though.  :D

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

I liked Predators whenever the predators weren't onscreen. Their execution was weak. They felt like men in suits. There was no wonder or excitement. You get wonder and excitement at the end of P2. Even at the beginning of AvPR with the predator on the planet.

Stealth_Hunter

Stealth_Hunter

I like the character descriptions, especially Holbrook and Brown's. I also like the idea of the film possibly opening with a covert mission before the main characters come across a Predator.

I'm taking a good amount of salt with this, though. With phrases like "Basically the Amy Adams character from Arrival in the Predator universe," it's hard to know how much of this is official and not loose interpretation of what the source found out. So what do they mean by family reunion? Assuming his son is estranged, do they mean a literal reunion like complete with a barbecue in the suburbs or just the reunion of Holbrook and Tremblay's character? Hopefully the latter with not much time spent in suburbia.

I hope if the 2.0 thing is true they don't go way over the top with its execution. I'm much more interested in the return of the Predator in the form we're familiar with.

Keith

Keith

oh joy, they're ripping off Jason X  ::)

Brzrkr

Brzrkr

Did anyone screencap the Slash Report page? It's now saying ''AT THE REQUEST OF THE STUDIO, WE HAVE TAKEN THE REPORT DOWN. SORRY.''

I missed the rumour, so could someone politely explain what it was? Thank You :)

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: David 8 on Feb 11, 2017, 01:14:15 AM
Did anyone screencap the Slash Report page? It's now saying ''AT THE REQUEST OF THE STUDIO, WE HAVE TAKEN THE REPORT DOWN. SORRY.''

I missed the rumour, so could someone politely explain what it was? Thank You :)

Boyd Holbrook is Lieutenant Quinn McKenna (characters name might change), an elite soldier suffering from serious PTSD now working covert ops around the world. His team is trying to assassinate a drug lord in Cuba when the story begins.

Jacob Tremblay is Rory McKenna. The estranged 12-year-old son of Quinn Mckenna who lives with his mother. He's an autistic genius who gets bullied at school.

Olivia Munn is Casey Brackett. She's a science professor at Berkeley who's an expert in Evolutionary biology. Basically the Amy Adams character from Arrival in the Predator universe.

Sterling K. Brown is CIA Agent Traeger. He works for an off-the-book organization who's known the Predator's existence for a while. He captures Lt. McKenna and recruits to help investigate the situation.

The story takes places 30 years after the events of the first and second movies. A predator spacecraft crashes in Cuba during covert ops run by Lt. McKenna. Before being captured by the CIA and Traeger, he sends part of the downed Predator armor by mail to his son Rory. After the supposedly "comatose" Predator is revived, a race for the missing tech brings all the characters together face-to-face with something much more nefarious... THE PREDATOR 2.0 A ten feet tall genetically enhanced and more advanced Predator who will crash the McKenna family reunion in suburbia.

Xan21

Xan21

Guess it was all true then... I like it opening in Cuba...

skhellter

skhellter

yass.

we gonna get
some
CUBAN DRUG LORD HIJINKS!1

;D  ;D

Brzrkr

Brzrkr

@ The Wolverine Predator

Thanks!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Fox really told them to take it down? Oh... Finger's crossed. Let's hope that the Predator 2.0 is taken out.

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: David 8 on Feb 11, 2017, 02:29:58 AM
@ The Wolverine Predator

Thanks!
No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 11, 2017, 02:35:25 AM
Fox really told them to take it down? Oh... Finger's crossed. Let's hope that the Predator 2.0 is taken out.

Well, them making him take the report down leads me to believe that it was true. Why make them take down a bogus report?

Xan21

Xan21

Exactly... it's true... deal with it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed