Alien Covenant Mentioned In Odd Studio Interview!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Feb 10, 2017, 01:15:51 AM

Author
Alien Covenant Mentioned In Odd Studio Interview! (Read 2,432 times)

Pvt. Himmel

A short mention of Alien Covenant!!

Quote    The founders of prosthetics and creature effects house Odd Studio, Adam Johansen and Damian Martin, have worked on everything from 'Farscape' to 'Pacific Rim: Maelstrom'. They talk to Harry Windsor about their partnership.

Most challenging gig?

Adam: It's very hard to select one as there are so many projects, large and small, that have been challenging, and for many different reasons. For me, that's part of the reason I love doing this. Personally, co-supervising the creature effects with Conor O'Sullivan on Ridley's Alien: Covenant was very challenging, for the sheer scale and sensitivity of the project to the millions of worldwide Alien fans.     

http://if.com.au/2017/02/07/article/Rapid-Round-with-the-founders-of-prosthetics-powerhouse-Odd-Studio/LGRHPJRXDE.html     

426Buddy

I imagine there was a lot of pressure, not an easy fanbase to please. I really look forward to seeing their work.

cliffhanger

If they are responsible for the marvellous 'new' Alien hands, then kudos to them. I liked the sculpted hand that was leaked before and the long fingers from the trailer. Very spooky and discomforting.

Corporal Hicks

I'll hopefully have something for you all soon in regards to Odd Studios, Creatures Inc. and Alien: Covenant.  ;)

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 10, 2017, 09:02:15 AM
I'll hopefully have something for you all soon in regards to Odd Studios, Creatures Inc. and Alien: Covenant.  ;)

Soon = when ;)

Corporal Hicks

Unknown at this point. Probably longer than usual as doing this one quite officially with Fox having to greenlight the responses and etc.

locusta

Hicks is the BEST!

Pvt. Himmel

Necronomicon II

You're the man Hicks!

Corporal Hicks

Don't celebrate yet, I really don't think it's going to be coming anytime fast.

locusta

Champagne bottle already open..... :(

windebieste

...glasses poured. 

-Windebieste.

Necronomicon II

...box of tissues and hand lotion ready. :laugh:

Necronomicon II

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2017, 08:23:21 AM
Don't celebrate yet, I really don't think it's going to be coming anytime fast.

Eh, may as well wait until after the film is out. Because Odd Studio isn't going to say anything interesting and if they do then Fox is going to snip it out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed