What happened to Elizabeth Shaw?

Started by AsapJockey, Dec 12, 2016, 08:18:21 PM

Author
What happened to Elizabeth Shaw? (Read 7,144 times)

AsapJockey

AsapJockey

I just wanted to throw a theory out there and wanted to hear some of your theories about Shaw, in Alien Covenant how do you think her story will continue?

My theory?

I think David will expose her to black goo and since her arc in the first movie was she could not create, the goo would further extend her body to start developing eggs, and David will find a way to splice her into a Alien Queen or use her reproductive genomes for this plot development. How would you guys feel about that?

PsyKore

PsyKore

It looks like David may be creating the Alien we know from the early films, adding the mechanical element to it and so on. Not sure how I feel about this... But anyway, considering that, it is possible she could be a progenitor of sorts for the Queen.

Infected

Infected

Not shocking enough, i think Ridley will sacrifice Shaw, but not to something we already saw like a queen.
If she dies and on screen it will be brutal, thats my feeling about Shaw in this movie.

Pvt. Himmel

whiterabbit

Shaw and David land in paradise, the engineers welcome them. David then butches them and Shaw realizes that she brought death to Paradise. She is then strapped to a rock and forced to listen to David explain to her why she is an idiot day after day.

AsapJockey

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 12, 2016, 10:44:14 PM
Already thread!!  ;)

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54689.0   

yeah I saw that thread but it was like this vote thingy and I want to hear whats going on with peoples imaginations and theories that haven't been explored. ;)

Bughunter S. Thomson

By the end of Prometheus it seemed clear they were cementing Shaw as the main protagonist in the prequels. So what happened? A change in direction in response to negative criticisms?

echobbase79

I haven't been keeping up the news of Covenant, but I thought Shaw would surely be in the movie. She's listed on the IMDB page, but then again that can be edited by anyone.

I liked the character and I hope she's in this.

TimmyTurnersDad

Quote from: Bughunter S. Thomson on Dec 13, 2016, 02:42:20 AM
By the end of Prometheus it seemed clear they were cementing Shaw as the main protagonist in the prequels. So what happened? A change in direction in response to negative criticisms?

Probably. One thing I remember distinctly from the Prometheus backlash was the negative feedback towards Shaw and most of the other cast. Common consensus was that the one universally liked character in that film was David, so I'm not surprised that he came back and that Shaw's return appears to be quite limited.

fiveways

fiveways

Posted mostly because i like the image and it has been my desktop for a few months.  Plus, you never know.

juxtapose

juxtapose

everyone asumes she is dead. . She might survive. .maybe she apears at the end of covenant. . Like maybe she was sleeping in one of those pods on the engineer ship and she is woken up by daniels or someone. . And david is rather peculiar. . He might not even be all that evil in covenant. . .did'nt ridley say somewhere that david might have a soul?

AsapJockey

The craziest theory my cousin said is she turns out to become the space jockey on LV-426 cuz David sent her there and injected her with goo and jockey dna lmao

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: AsapJockey on Dec 13, 2016, 02:00:01 AM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 12, 2016, 10:44:14 PM
Already thread!!  ;)

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54689.0   

yeah I saw that thread but it was like this vote thingy and I want to hear whats going on with peoples imaginations and theories that haven't been explored. ;)

I hear ya! :)

Hensmon

Hensmon

Quote from: PsyKore on Dec 12, 2016, 08:31:29 PM
It looks like David may be creating the Alien we know from the early films, adding the mechanical element to it and so on.

Damn I like this idea a lot. In the movies the Alien is frequently described as the 'perfect' being and maybe this is a result of David experimenting rigorously with black goo and various DNA until he achieved this.

Kimo

Kimo

Who's to say david has infected her. She might of been infected from giving birth to that Trilobite and she has been kept in stasis by david to keep her from turning. Maybe she done a deal with david by giving him his body back on the condition he finds her a cure. David agrees, and why she is sleeping he experiments with her blood and whatever is inside that engineers ship. Next thing david becomes fascinated and ends up playing god. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed