What happened to Elizabeth Shaw?

Started by AsapJockey, Dec 12, 2016, 08:18:21 PM

Author
What happened to Elizabeth Shaw? (Read 7,175 times)

Bughunter S. Thomson

Quote from: Parker on Dec 16, 2016, 02:33:41 AM
Quote from: Bughunter S. Thomson on Dec 16, 2016, 02:30:45 AM
Quote from: SiL on Dec 16, 2016, 02:23:57 AM
They took his body as well.

Shaw might have took his body, but she's an archaeologist. It would be the same as me having an engine and a car chassis. They both work together but I'm no mechanic.

Unless David instructs her step-by-step on how to repair him like that scene In Short Circuit 2 (Good movie)

Anytime there's a Short Circuit 2 reference it's a good day. Far superior to the first ;D

DIGGIN A TUNNEL WITH OSSSSCAAAaaaAARRR

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Bughunter S. Thomson on Dec 16, 2016, 02:30:45 AM
Unless David instructs her step-by-step on how to repair him like that scene In Short Circuit 2 (Good movie)

I think that's the most reasonable and likely of explanations. There's no other way to really do it.

SiL

SiL

He suggest reattaching his head at the end of Prometheus, doesn't he? And Shaw says she doesn't trust him. Or was that deleted?

NickisSmart

Quote from: SiL on Dec 16, 2016, 08:44:45 AM
He suggest reattaching his head at the end of Prometheus, doesn't he? And Shaw says she doesn't trust him. Or was that deleted?

Don't recall that specific dialogue being in either the theatrical cut, or the deleted scenes.

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

$5.00 says shes still in cryosleep and shell appear in a flashback about how they got off LV-223... And I still say Davids been harvesting small samples from her to conduct his "Neomorph" experiments and creations.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: NickisSmart on Dec 16, 2016, 12:36:12 PM
Quote from: SiL on Dec 16, 2016, 08:44:45 AM

Don't recall that specific dialogue being in either the theatrical cut, or the deleted scenes.
Yea, that wasn't in the movie or cut scenes. Actually we were discussing that same situation about Ash a couple of days ago. Where he claimed if they reattached his head he could help with the Alien because he is about as strong as the Alien is. Rip and Co knew he was lying of course.

Feeds On Minds

It would be a Christmas miracle if both she and David's head weren't in it, because SURPRISE! Covenant is a singular contained film that has NOTHING to do with Prometheus!!

...one can only wish.

Le Celticant

Maybe David got to drive the ship and fused with the engineer suit.
Simpler and scarier explanation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed