alien covenant trailer on youtube

Started by juxtapose, Dec 11, 2016, 02:35:03 PM

Author
alien covenant trailer on youtube (Read 2,496 times)

juxtapose

juxtapose

ok i am new here, i am from south africa. .yesterday my friend and i stumbled apon a trailer for alien covenant on youtube. .before watching it i figured it had to be fan made , then i watched it. . After watching it i was convinced that it was in fact the official trailor. .it was awesome. . Everything i hoped for. . My friend left shortly afterwards and i thought let me quickly go and read all the responces. . Figured it would be all over avp and scified. . But nothing. .has no one seen it?. . And nothing was announced by fox either. . We searched under alien covenant trailor on youtube. . Their was many fan made noncence ones. . But we picked one and it was official. . .every detail about it looked official. . .so this is basicly what i saw. . It starts of with the fox logo, then its followed by the scott free logo. . You know the animated eagle thing. .. First scene is of the camera slowly passing thrue the interior of the ship and it showed various parts and one area looked like one of the photo's that was released a few days ago. .it then cuts to daniels crouched on a floor and she seems to be hiding. . Their are xeno's lurking about and u can catch glipses of them. . .one even sticks it's head around a corner. . .i cannot remember everything. . In one scene daniels has to press a large red switch while she is backed up against a wall. . Looks like she is trying to trap a xeno. . Their is another female hiding close by. . I think callie hernendez. . . After pressing that switch they run. . . They had motion detecters like in aliens. . It ends with daniels looking up at an airduct. . The camera moves back and u can c the silhouette of a xeno. .. And thats it. . .am i the only one who has seen this?

. . And no i unfortunately dont have a link. . .and i dont have the software to run youtube vids on my phone. .so please someone do a search on youtube. . You will stumble apon it in that sea of fan made nonsense. . I am just so anxious for others to see that teaser. . Its short and it is focused on one scene in the movie. . .i thought it was unusual and an interesting concept. . Just focusing on that one scene. . But it did showcase the general atmosphere and tension that the movie is bound to deliver. . .

Corporal Hicks

Do you mean this one?

Enoch

Enoch

My god... what to say when someone can not make a difference between
games and movies...

:'( :'(

oduodu

oduodu

Wow well done for a game.

Is that from isolation?

Enoch

Enoch

Yes.

juxtapose

oh crap. . .so what i described. . .thats from alien isolation. .does it also srart with the scott free thing. . .if thats the case then i feel like an idiot. . .sorry guys. .

Enoch

Enoch

Enoch

Enoch

It s so f**king creepy  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: juxtapose on Dec 11, 2016, 06:34:26 PM
oh crap. . .so what i described. . .thats from alien isolation. .does it also srart with the scott free thing. . .if thats the case then i feel like an idiot. . .sorry guys. .

No worries. It happens.

locusta

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: juxtapose on Dec 11, 2016, 02:35:03 PM
ok i am new here, i am from south africa. .yesterday my friend and i stumbled apon a trailer for alien covenant on youtube. .before watching it i figured it had to be fan made , then i watched it. . After watching it i was convinced that it was in fact the official trailor. .it was awesome. . Everything i hoped for. . My friend left shortly afterwards and i thought let me quickly go and read all the responces. . Figured it would be all over avp and scified. . But nothing. .has no one seen it?. . And nothing was announced by fox either. . We searched under alien covenant trailor on youtube. . Their was many fan made noncence ones. . But we picked one and it was official. . .every detail about it looked official. . .so this is basicly what i saw. . It starts of with the fox logo, then its followed by the scott free logo. . You know the animated eagle thing. .. First scene is of the camera slowly passing thrue the interior of the ship and it showed various parts and one area looked like one of the photo's that was released a few days ago. .it then cuts to daniels crouched on a floor and she seems to be hiding. . Their are xeno's lurking about and u can catch glipses of them. . .one even sticks it's head around a corner. . .i cannot remember everything. . In one scene daniels has to press a large red switch while she is backed up against a wall. . Looks like she is trying to trap a xeno. . Their is another female hiding close by. . I think callie hernendez. . . After pressing that switch they run. . . They had motion detecters like in aliens. . It ends with daniels looking up at an airduct. . The camera moves back and u can c the silhouette of a xeno. .. And thats it. . .am i the only one who has seen this?

. . And no i unfortunately dont have a link. . .and i dont have the software to run youtube vids on my phone. .so please someone do a search on youtube. . You will stumble apon it in that sea of fan made nonsense. . I am just so anxious for others to see that teaser. . Its short and it is focused on one scene in the movie. . .i thought it was unusual and an interesting concept. . Just focusing on that one scene. . But it did showcase the general atmosphere and tension that the movie is bound to deliver. . .

Goed OM weer van jou te hoor en nou het Ek met jou in  afrikaans gepraat op hierdie site ook. Die mense hier is fantasties en hulle ken hulle storie .

Groete

juxtapose

huh. . Wie is jy?. . Onthou jy my van die ou prometheus forums?. . Dis cool om iemand hier in afrikaans te hoor gesels. . .ha ha

oduodu

oduodu

Einste ekke daai!!

Welkom hier!!

juxtapose

ag dankie hoor. .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed