Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 23, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien (Read 78,968 times)

MajorB

I was thinking about what the tagline might be for the next, non-teaser poster, when I realized that the Alien teaser poster's tagline was "A word of warning." Which is exactly what "RUN" is.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Though far from subtle I FR*CKING DIG THIS POSTER!

Jimbob30

Love the poster glad the original xenomorph will be back and can't wait to see the Neomorphs the xeno can always be scary its just that avp made them look less so but ridley can do it

SuicideDoors

Wow, that was a pleasent surprise to wake up to! I'm expecting marketing to go into hyperdrive mode now, won't be long before we get our first magazine covers and articles. 6 months! That's so close :o

HuDaFuK

Poster's a bit on the nose but nevertheless, an earlier release date is good news!

SuicideDoors

Gotta say the reaction over social media has been largely terrific. People loving the simplicity and excited to see an old favourite return.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Does anyone know if they May 19th release is Domestically/USA or Internationally?

Kronnang_Dunn

RUN... away from movie theaters!

LOL No really. It looks cool, but I really thought the original alien should have been the big surprise in Covenant. Putting it right into the teaser is kinda odd. Anyway... does this mean that we are going to get a teaser soon? Even Prometheus had one and so far there hasn't been any for Covenant.

g2vd

g2vd

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

The Big Chap is BACK! burn in a forest fire you terrible A:R Alien design. :laugh:

Necronomicon II

Pvt. Himmel

ChrisP has lightened up the poster, and there appears to be something under the head... Ribcage, or Mural??

Johnny Handsome

Yay, there is going to be Aliens in... an Alien movie.

Pleasantly surprised by the little things we've seen so far, after Prometheus, i had kinda lost interest in the alienless/funny-bald-men direction they took, but this is shaping up to be exactly what i wished for, get back to the horror/terror aspect of the Alien franchise instead of the polished Prometheus stuff.

Good times ahead  8)

Enoch

Yes, but I think Prometheus was understandable move, because simple chase movie is worn out.
Yes, we need horror and creepiness but we need a compelling, mind boggling, mysterious story. That above all!
Prometheus, aside all its flaws introduced that smarter story, that bigger picture!

SiL

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 24, 2016, 11:04:17 AM
ChrisP has lightened up the poster, and there appears to be something under the head... Ribcage, or Mural??

Likely the thing's chest, which is noticeable enough without brightening the image.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed