Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 23, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien (Read 78,959 times)

SiL

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Nov 24, 2016, 03:07:17 AM
Limited CGI. Lol, no there will still be lots of CGI.
And lots of practical, making it quicker for post.

SamuelDL

Quote from: cyperon on Nov 24, 2016, 01:56:49 AM

Fassbender recently said that he knew of a full cut of the film already being complete. From what I've seen, there's been a lot of indication that practical effects have been a focus within the production. Not to mention, there was apparently a lot of on location shooting. August did seem a bit far. With limited CGI, this new date makes sense. Why wait?

And where is the problem? Prometheus is portentous at the visual level. That is not one of their problems.

Ultramorph

That's one thing I really like: the xeno in the poster looks like a pic of a practical piece. That has me very hopefully.

Jarac

What a time to be alive!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Necronomicon II

Faaaaark yes! Yes! "Run", I love it, that's it. Simplicity is king.

The Bonus Situation

RUN..................

To the closest f-ing theater near you!!

HA HA

at first I misinterpreted the news, I thought they were going for May 2018, but thank God its May 2017

windebieste

Imagine Scott and Waterston teaming up to make a movie of ALIEN in the Harry Potter Universe...  It would be called:

'Fantastic Beasts and how to RUN from Them'  lol.

-Windebieste.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Serpent/Slayer on Nov 24, 2016, 02:44:50 AM
I think the tagline "SCREAM" would also work.
As a throwback to "In space no one can hear you scream".

They probably thought that too many dummies would mistake it for Alien vs. Ghostface.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: SamuelDL on Nov 24, 2016, 03:18:28 AM
Quote from: cyperon on Nov 24, 2016, 01:56:49 AM

Fassbender recently said that he knew of a full cut of the film already being complete. From what I've seen, there's been a lot of indication that practical effects have been a focus within the production. Not to mention, there was apparently a lot of on location shooting. August did seem a bit far. With limited CGI, this new date makes sense. Why wait?

And where is the problem? Prometheus is portentous at the visual level. That is not one of their problems.

...HUH!!!? I don't have a problem with CGI at all.

Local Trouble

How much you wanna bet the rest of it looks like the Deacon?

SiL

Why ya gotta bring that kind of negativity in here?

Kailem

Kailem

Simple, effective, direct, and lets everyone out there know that the Aliens are back. A very pleasant surprise to log on and see this indeed! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed