Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 23, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien (Read 78,965 times)

Local Trouble

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 24, 2016, 01:39:38 AM
Anyone notice the writing on the xenos head to left side??

You mean the tiny discoloration that looks like the Virgin Mary?

Pvt. Himmel

Alright fine but I can clearly see something in dark writing almost like 3 letters, or numbers.

To the left above jaw on left side forehead!!

BishopShouldGo

Well...it's a great poster dude! :)

SiL

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 24, 2016, 01:46:20 AM
Alright fine but I can clearly see something in dark writing almost like 3 letters, or numbers.

No.

cyperon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 24, 2016, 12:37:57 AM
Quote from: LiquidMonster on Nov 24, 2016, 12:35:47 AM
Thank you Fox for the teaser poster and bump in release date. A summer A L I E N big budget tent pole film is BACK! I was hoping they'd bump it up for the summer! Any word on when tickets *might* go on sale? Oh and I think tomorrow in the U.S. during the Thanksgiving NFL Football games would make a perfect place to show the teaser trailer!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving? (I'm not American, forgive my ignorance.)

Thanksgiving in the U.S. tends to be a focal trailer premiere date. I wouldn't be surprised, honestly.

426Buddy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 24, 2016, 01:33:16 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 24, 2016, 01:24:18 AM
Awesome poster, simple and effective. Do we know what company is handling the props for the movie? It's not ADI, is it?

Who but ADI is qualified for such an undertaking?

Its not ADI (thankfully)

I believe its Odd Studio

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: SiL on Nov 24, 2016, 01:48:47 AM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 24, 2016, 01:46:20 AM

No.

Ask ChrisP he knows. 8)

cyperon

Quote from: Gridseeker on Nov 23, 2016, 11:56:51 PM
Oh gosh, I hope this rush doesn´t flaw the final film, my concern if they would have time to make a decent edit. Fingers crossed.

Fassbender recently said that he knew of a full cut of the film already being complete. From what I've seen, there's been a lot of indication that practical effects have been a focus within the production. Not to mention, there was apparently a lot of on location shooting. August did seem a bit far. With limited CGI, this new date makes sense. Why wait?

acrediblesource

OMG, its clear as day now. I can't unsee it. f**k. I mean literally. f-u-c-k without the hyphens.

SamuelDL

First official poster and also advance the date of release! This is better than Santa's gifts. ;D

The design of the image does not convince me. Not because of the minimalist, but because he seems amateur to be all of the same tone and have those lines so straight in drooling. Although now that I think... perhaps this, the frontal perspective and not see the skull is intentional. Look at the teeth. They do not look like the perfect metal teeth of a xenomorph. And without the greenish-colored filter, the alien could be white. I bet that's a neomorph!

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

SiL

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 24, 2016, 01:55:54 AM
Ask ChrisP he knows. 8)
Ah, where it says "RUN". How could I miss it!

Gridseeker

I think the reasons of the rush is 1) 2017 has a lot of potential blockbusters so Fox is looking for a month free of competence and 2) Fox wants to solve once for all if Alien 5 has green light or not.

Shasvre

The poster looks great, can't wait for a small teaser now. Also, I had no idea it was coming out so soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed