Introducing Walter, Alien: Covenant's New Synthetic

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 30, 2016, 10:29:12 PM

Author
Introducing Walter, Alien: Covenant's New Synthetic (Read 50,399 times)

Master

It's amazing how such small thing can be so disappointing.

Oh well, at least I don't have to change a name in my AvP3 fanfic again. It already was changed from Donovan to Edison.

Fatboy40

So he's 'Walter the Wobot'  ;)

whiterabbit

This just doesn't make any sense. The greatest thing to happen in the movie has got to be when David and Walter fall in love and have the greatest gay-robot sex scene ever. After which, Walter turns on the Covenant Crew and proclaims his name was always Ellison.

Necronomicon II

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 31, 2016, 12:35:44 PM
This just doesn't make any sense. The greatest thing to happen in the movie has got to be when David and Walter fall in love and have the greatest gay-robot sex scene ever. After which, Walter turns on the Covenant Crew and proclaims his name was always Ellison.

lv_226

Am I the only one happy they didn't keep with the naming convention? I like it. Orthodoxy (complacency) is what got this series in trouble in the first place.

BonesawT101

Quote from: lv_226 on Oct 31, 2016, 01:36:17 PM
Am I the only one happy they didn't keep with the naming convention? I like it. Orthodoxy (complacency) is what got this series in trouble in the first place.
This!

Necronomicon II

motherfather

Id like to see where cock docking takes us. Robot must not come from the US though. Robots cut not wanted. Lol...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 31, 2016, 07:12:18 AM
It's an entirely superficial thing but I am a little disappointed they didn't follow the pattern. First world problems, ey?

I do like the name though. There's just something about it. Walter. Sounds like a butler-esque name you would give a synthetic.

Years of watching Jeff Dunham mean my thoughts upon hearing that name immediately turn to this guy:

So, here's hoping he'll be cranky and tell people to shut the hell up when they order him about...

Kel G 426

Was the naming pattern intentional in the first place?  I thought it was coincidental.

HuDaFuK

Pretty sure there had to be some intention to get it to work out 4 times in a row.

Might have been a coincidence with Bishop but by the name you get to David it had to have been done on purpose.

Corporal Hicks

David was 100% intentional. I asked Spaihts about that. I can't attest to the others though.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Wasn't there some crazy rumour a little while back that Daniels and Walter have some sort of relationship going on between them and then David reprograms him to murder her or something like that? Where was that from?

Glaive

Do we know if Walther is a series 8 as well, or is he an older model?

BishopShouldGo

Walter is a more advanced and up-to-date version of the David model.

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed