Introducing Walter, Alien: Covenant's New Synthetic

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 30, 2016, 10:29:12 PM

Author
Introducing Walter, Alien: Covenant's New Synthetic (Read 50,406 times)

Glaive

Guys...I think we're getting WAAAY ahead of ourselves...:)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: GQSioux on Oct 31, 2016, 08:49:00 PM
Or maybe Walter will also be given a last name that starts with an "E."

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: 426Buddy on Oct 31, 2016, 08:52:50 PM
Starting with David these androids will be named after the producers of Alien, the next movie will feature Gordon as the synthetic.

Riddles getting back at those assholes who gave him such a hard time back in the day.

SiL

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 31, 2016, 09:21:24 PM
Big profits doesn't make it a dumb movie.

(I'm not going any further down this rabbit hole)
No, but Prometheus was a dumb movie that happened to make money. Like Transformers.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 31, 2016, 09:47:22 PM
Quote from: GQSioux on Oct 31, 2016, 08:49:00 PM
Or maybe Walter will also be given a last name that starts with an "E."

Spoiler
[close]

:laugh: !!!

Spoiler
Wall-E ...now that's genius!
[close]

Master

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 31, 2016, 07:14:05 PM
Lol. Ridley is smarter than that.
Maybe he is, still you're a moron. You posts hardly add to discussion,  mostly are attempts to show off or create the feeling you know more then you actually do (let's not forget brilliant casting ideas for new predator). Please start using head before posting.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 31, 2016, 09:21:24 PMBig profits doesn't make it a dumb movie.

When did I ever say all big-grossing films were dumb...?

Doesn't change the fact Prometheus was a pretty dumb film trying to masquerade as something more. The fact it made bank doesn't change that.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Master on Oct 31, 2016, 10:22:26 PM
Maybe he is, still you're a moron. You posts hardly add to discussion,  mostly are attempts to show off or create the feeling you know more then you actually do (let's not forget brilliant casting ideas for new predator). Please start using head before posting.

Nice insults.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 31, 2016, 10:24:54 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 31, 2016, 09:21:24 PMBig profits doesn't make it a dumb movie.

Doesn't change the fact Prometheus was a pretty dumb film trying to masquerade as something more. The fact it made bank doesn't change that.

Okay, you're speaking qualitatively. I'm speaking in hard facts and data. And it is true, Prometheus was a critical and commercial success. Those two things are easily corroborated. I can cite them.

It being dumb or smart though is subjective. You think it's dumb, I think it's smart. Master thinks I'm a moron, I think I'm not a moron. ;)

SiL

It being dumb is pretty quantifiable.

Glaive

Guys, play nice...or I'll get the 'genital-cuff'...!

whiterabbit

Good god it's like AVPGalaxy is manned by a ship of fools. Fools who think they know it all and fools who are too foolish to know when to stop trying to right them fools. Prometheus is an awesome movie.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 31, 2016, 07:26:21 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 31, 2016, 07:14:05 PMLol. Ridley is smarter than that.

Then how do you explain Prometheus?
Picasso!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 31, 2016, 09:25:27 AM
Oh f*ck you, Ridley, for spoiling the pattern!

A - Ash
B - Bishop
C - Call
D - David

W - Walter

:P

Шalter

There it is!

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Nov 01, 2016, 03:07:57 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 31, 2016, 09:25:27 AM
Oh f*ck you, Ridley, for spoiling the pattern!

A - Ash
B - Bishop
C - Call
D - David

W - Walter

:P

Шalter

There it is!

With a little bit of rotation and you will get Ealter. See? Riddley did a little twisting of the letter E, but the pattern's still there if you're willing to look.  :laugh:

But man, I was really hoping the pattern would stay... it was so fun trying to predict all the names of subsequent Androids.

Chris!(($$))!

Walter.
W is the fourth till last letter.

I would say there is still a pattern to be found.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Nov 01, 2016, 06:21:21 AM
Walter.
W is the fourth till last letter.

I would say there is still a pattern to be found.

Just how D is the fourth from the first letter.

Master

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 31, 2016, 10:49:27 PM
Quote from: Master on Oct 31, 2016, 10:22:26 PM

Nice insults.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 31, 2016, 10:24:54 PM

Okay, you're speaking qualitatively. I'm speaking in hard facts and data. And it is true, Prometheus was a critical and commercial success. Those two things are easily corroborated. I can cite them.

It being dumb or smart though is subjective. You think it's dumb, I think it's smart. Master thinks I'm a moron, I think I'm not a moron. ;)

Just because the Turd is in shape and package that looks good; Just because many of those 'Who Knows' appreciated the Turd; Just because lots of people  paid to see the Turd; And just because the Turd is made by famous man, doesn't change the fact it is  a Turd.

Grand directors,  a-list actors and gargantuan budget doesn't mean shit when, in the end , plot is dumb and execution chaotic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed