Alien Covenant Movie Logo Opening!!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Oct 01, 2016, 02:32:29 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Movie Logo Opening!!! (Read 1,627 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Found this cool fan made opening logo sequence, and maybe this is how the film will open it would be similar to how the aliens logo opening was.

windebieste

Scott will most likely go with his already established title sequence where each letter is individually and gradually brought onto the screen to slowly reveal the title.

He did this with 'ALIEN'.

He did it with 'PROMETHEUS'.

I don't see him breaking his long standing traditional reveal of the title.  He'll more likely retain his already well known individualistic style for the title rather than embrace someone else's.  If anything, Scott isn't a plagiarist - and he was the first Director to do so.  He's got his own ideas whether we like them or not. 

His title reveal of his previous 2 films is a signature now.  I don't see him wanting to deviate from it too far.  I'm guessing we'll see a return of the original 'ALIEN' title being revealed to us in the manner we are accustomed to and then 'Covenant' will appear as a single word. 

Scott has already demonstrated to us he's gone retro in his set design for this movie.  We already know that.  I can see the title sequence would follow suit and borrow similar design language from the first film rather than be inspired by the second.   

-Windebieste.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 01, 2016, 09:42:47 PM
Scott will most likely go with his already established title sequence where each letter is individually and gradually brought onto the screen to slowly reveal the title.

I don't see him breaking his long standing traditional reveal of the title.  He'll more likely retain his already well known individualistic style for the title rather than embrace someone else's.  If anything, Scott isn't a plagiarist - and he was the first Director to do so.  He's got his own ideas whether we like them or not. 

His title reveal of his previous 2 films is a signature now.  I don't see him wanting to deviate from it too far.  I'm guessing we'll see a return of the original 'ALIEN' title being revealed to us in the manner we are accustomed to and then 'Covenant' will appear as a single word. 

Scott has already demonstrated to us he's gone retro in his set design for this movie.  We already know that.  I can see the title sequence would follow suit and borrow similar design language from the first film rather than be inspired by the second.   

-Windebieste.

Yeah forgot about that. 8)

PsyKore

As much as I love the original title intro, I would like to see something maybe a little different. The problem is it's hard to think of new ways to really do it as effectively.

Enoch

I had an idea of dark space scene and strange gigeresque box floating in space... sinister  Goldsmith-like music with some fading horn melody... and the letters would slowly began to part from that box forming the title. Like evil coming from Pandoras box.

Corporal Hicks

I don't think he'll do Alien again. It was novel for Prometheus but anymore and it'd be stale. That said, I can't really think of how he'd do it.

Chris!(($$))!

He can keep his signature. I almost expect it and want it.

BUT he can change it up to how each letter appears at a time. Perhaps using optical allusions. Human anatomy. Xeno anatomy. Mechanical/space craft anatomy lol.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 01, 2016, 09:42:47 PM

He did it with 'THE MARTIAN' as well.

Except this time it was in reverse order, with the title appearing in full and then gradually fading away into those lines.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed