Amazing Aliens Rap

Started by XenoZipper, May 17, 2016, 11:22:05 AM

Author
Amazing Aliens Rap (Read 1,588 times)

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

First off, I didn't make this nor am I a fan of rap but I can really appreciate how this guy put this together. If you got a hankering to watch the movie but feel too lazy to pop it in then just listen to this. I came across it quite a few years ago youtube. The guy did a Predator one as well which is awesome but it's unfortunately gone from his channel but luckily I ripped the mp3 before it disappeared so I can send that to anyone that wants it. He also has a RoboCop rap on his page which is well done as well. Anyway, I'll just leave this here for your listening pleasure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcLTaMpRl2o

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Like I said on Facebook, I love this. Really funny. Some great rhythms and I love the riffing off the dialogue. Some dodgy moments but for the most part absolutely solid.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Yea I agree there's a few bad edit moments or sometimes the guy's voice will overlap with a sample (or the sample itself is a little quiet) but overall pretty damn good job. I wouldn't be able to make this haha I even love how the motion tracker in spots is used as a rhythm just going up in frequency every 4 beats or so. He does something similar in his Predator one when at the end, he repeats the beginning of the Predator laugh 3 times before going into the full laugh before explosion. Just good sense of rhythm timing that's for sure.

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

I watched this ages ago during the hype up to A:CM. I can honestly say it almost ruined the film for me because the stupid rap would play in my head when watching it every time. thankfully it's long forgotten. HEED THIS WARNING PEOPLE.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Wow. Okay then. Sorry for even posting it then if it's just going to get a heed out of it. I find it quite simple to separate the two. I have never thought of the rap while watching the movie ever but that's me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure he's just messing.

It's a laugh! Personally I'm a musical parrot so I'm singing the last song I heard until a new one comes around. It annoys the shit out of my office mate.  :laugh: I can just see myself constantly repeating this rap. lol

Xeno Infestation

Xeno Infestation

never seen movie rap before, nicely made :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed