The strangest Vs Predator idea I have come up with

Started by DDvsPred, Sep 13, 2007, 01:03:15 AM

Author
The strangest Vs Predator idea I have come up with (Read 2,745 times)

DDvsPred

Since Predators have fought comic book heroes, I had an interesting idea. Inspired by the Batman versus Predator comics, I have started to write a Darkwing Duck vs Predator story. Yes, it's out there. But somehow after reading Batman vs Predator, I always wondered how this would fare out. Of course Darkwing would have to beat him, but how you can see a 5ft2 anthropomorphic duck take on a 7 ft 2 alien?

Of course, this wouldn't make it to an episode because of all the violence, language and innuendos.

I've finished Chapter 1 and am shortly working on 2. I'll post chapters when I'm done with them.

arnold23

Private Hudson

ShadowPred

This is going to the most amazing thing that i will ever read. Seriously.

DDvsPred

I actually thought of a fake fight between the Beagle Boys (from Ducktales) and the Predator. All I can say is like in the Concrete Jungle comic, the Pred shoots Burger in the back with the Plasmacaster. Burger sees his burger come out of his chest and wants it until he sees the hole in his chest and falls down.

A Predator in the world of anthropomorphic animals, interesting...

Dane

Sounds funny :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed