Alien Covenant Final Boss?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Oct 30, 2015, 10:57:49 PM

Who or What is going to be the final boss in Alien Covenant?

New Monster
New species of Engineers
The Forerunner
Xeno-like-creature
Mutated Engineer/Human/Android
Author
Alien Covenant Final Boss? (Read 23,175 times)

atlantis

atlantis

Quote from: PrimitifAlien on Nov 11, 2015, 09:30:48 PM
Quote from: atlantis on Nov 06, 2015, 05:26:55 PM
Since a couple of months i have this in my mind.. a 2 mouthed alien...

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=53485.0;attach=4994;image

Can the mouths function independently ?

Yes...

2 mouthed Alien...

Corporal Hicks

Do you have a front profile of it? I'd be interested to see what it looks like from the front.

Whiskeybrewer

Getting that in the face, well it would take out both eyes

atlantis

atlantis

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 13, 2015, 09:24:13 AM
Do you have a front profile of it? I'd be interested to see what it looks like from the front.

Would look something like this...:

Primordial

Primordial

I think I prefer the first one, the front profile one seems more of a single mouth cut into 2.

DwayneHicks

I hope something along the lines of the Ultramorph is seen in Alien: Paradise Lost.

atlantis

atlantis

cocoon...

Chris!(($$))!

I personally want a "weaponized" Engineer and by weaponized I mean the way the black good weaponized Fifield. For me the Fifield attack scene was very intense, imagine the third act of Covenant being like that scene only with a weaponized Engineer instead.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Would a Xeno Queen work? We haven't seen the Queen on film since AVP back in 2004.

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 23, 2015, 07:47:50 PM
Would a Xeno Queen work? We haven't seen the Queen on film since AVP back in 2004.

I think that would be a bit cliched, although who knows?  Maybe there could be some bizarre eldritch Queen locked away in some distant corner of the galaxy, which secretes the black goo.  Or it could be a biomechanical being that gives birth the eggs in Prometheus.

atlantis

atlantis

Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Nov 23, 2015, 10:59:07 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 23, 2015, 07:47:50 PM

I think that would be a bit cliched, although who knows?  Maybe there could be some bizarre eldritch Queen locked away in some distant corner of the galaxy, which secretes the black goo.  Or it could be a biomechanical being that gives birth the eggs in Prometheus.

I had a same idea.... a biomechanical queen..

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

We never see Ridley Scott handle the Queen. It would be cool to see his take on the character.

Born Of Cold Light

I'm still hoping to see the beluga at some time or another:

It evokes the same primal fear as the original Alien, yet gives a different vibe due to its coloration and structure.  All of the other Aliens have been some form of dark, shadowy color, and were relatively bulky.  Yet white can generate its own feelings of fear; death, decay, disease.  I think it could be really creepy to have a pale, cadaverous thing like this remorselessly stalking the characters.  If it retained the ability from the Prometheus pre-production to ooze between, this would make it even more terrifying, as there would be nowhere to hide.

Mustangjeff

I would like to see some variation of the "mother" from Giger's Alien Hieroglyphics painting.

Corporal Hicks

I'd be quite happy to see some other ET personally.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed