We got any mappers/modders etc?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2007, 07:19:52 PM

Author
We got any mappers/modders etc? (Read 1,419 times)

Corporal Hicks

Just wondering 'cause I've got a fair few ideas and well...I'm untalented in that department.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Well, i've made a few rooms, via DEdit.. but it's a pain to make a full on Map...
so not my thing.

as for mods? well i can mod and got a few things in the works!  ;D

And you already know i can skin LoL  8)

The Necronoir

I've had a long-running project on the back-burner for years now. I still think I'll get into it properly one day. Like you, though, I'm self-taught and not really very good at this stage. I can put together fairly professional looking maps, but regarding modding or skinning I'm rubbish.

jegu

jegu

well... I can do very basic mapping and modding. Don't have so much time to teach anymore of that though. As you saw few screenshots from my map... thats a bit of mapping I can do.

CanadianHero67

How do you make mods and all that? I'd like to be able to make skins and mods but I have never even touched that kind of stuff so yea I know nothing. I'd like to learn. :)

jegu

jegu

Basic modding is just mixing up with the attributes. Harder modding is created from source code. I don't understand about that anything.

Le Celticant

i can make:
-maps
-mod
-skin
-model (trying at this time but in one month i can make good thing i think)
and some kind of thing here and here :D

avpmad!

avpmad!

i can make........nothing

jegu

jegu

Then learn  :D

avpmad!

avpmad!

gimme the site and i will  :P

jegu

jegu

No sites.... learn yourself....  :o

CanadianHero67

Quote from: jegu on Oct 22, 2007, 03:44:37 PM
Then learn  :D

:)Where do you go to learn, infact were do you go to even make skins and all that?

jegu

jegu

Search things from Google, try new things, test modifying some files and see what happens. It's just do, test, do, test, do and test.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed