Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,351 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Funny the things that can trigger traumatic memories...

I looked into my past here, trying to remember the good times, but got a face full of what's clearly bullying to anyone who knows what it looks like when a younger person looks up to people they want to be like.

It can really f**k someone up, I hope nobody here experiences that ever again, and sincerely if anybody's feeling neglected in any way that this resonates with them my door's always open.
(Private Message)

Kradan

Kradan

You mean you were bullied or you bulied someone ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I hope not cos I love to block that kind of people, on Discord or here. Hell, I blocked half of AVPGalaxy moths ago  :laugh:

and once I blocked a mod by accident.  :-X
Then I unblock him when I learned it was against the rules. Ups! Sorry 🎶 🙈

#bullyingisbad

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I never knowingly bullied anyone if I did I never intended to. I'm referring to the treatment of myself and others in a fairly toxic clique. Highschool tier type stuff.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I shit at the clique. I am a free lonely cat thing 8) I don't even have buddy list here  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I do! But you don't require that to know I consider you a friend for instance. And I hope others here also consider me as such as I do them.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

^TY!

Kradan

Kradan

https://www.mycast.io/stories/alien-2021

Has anyone stumbled across this before ?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Their choices are terrible.

SM

SM

And pretty boring.  I can dig Affleck as Dallas, but what struck me most that for a script that didn't mention races and said the roles could be men or women - the choices reflected the same gender and race of the original cast.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

That, plus all big names. Who's to pay for all that?

SM

SM

Yeah I noticed that too. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Such a movie would be an easy pass for me.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 29, 2021, 09:21:10 PM
Their choices are terrible.

Most fan castings are.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SM on Apr 29, 2021, 11:12:12 PM
And pretty boring.  I can dig Affleck as Dallas, but what struck me most that for a script that didn't mention races and said the roles could be men or women - the choices reflected the same gender and race of the original cast.

Not everybody knows that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed