Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 622,294 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I think she's unkillable too, so you're out of luck.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well it's not like I'm ever going to New Zealand.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

We have large ones, but aren't equatorial enough for the truly gargantuan facehugger sized ones.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nah you just get gigantic crickets.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

And sharks and squid.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Do they like tummy rubs too?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Everybody does...

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 09, 2021, 09:42:06 PM

Unless she eats herself like Mommy did.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 09, 2021, 08:28:29 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 09, 2021, 07:42:18 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 09, 2021, 05:54:38 AM
My "hotness":

https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/e3/e308d664d928f1e4bf957addfea2c15a653bb7fe_full.jpg

Dude, you could be the hottest man on Earth, but if you are socially awkward; you would be lost anyway. Attitude and charisma are key.

A sense of humour never hurts either.  ;)

Teasing ladies can be very helpful indeed :laugh:

Real talk, attitude is important yes, charisma not as much so actually (but it doesn't hurt either), but socially awkward doesn't = lost.

When I was in high school, a friend of mine had a crush on a beautiful and socially relevant girl. The girl knew that, and a friend of her told us one day that she felt sorry for my friend and that she found him strange. In fact, all through my high school I only saw her hanging out and dating confident guys. Of course, not all pretty women are like her, but they do exist, and my friend was indeed quite awkward when it comes to social interaction. He became more confident with therapy and in college.

But yeah, it's a very particular situation in a quite particular context.

I personally think listening and communication are key.

100% agree.

EDIT~

I love spiders ✨

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 09, 2021, 10:03:33 PM
When I was in high school, a friend of mine had a crush on a beautiful and socially relevant girl. The girl knew that, and a friend of her told us one day that she felt sorry for my friend and that she found him strange. In fact, all through my high school I only saw her hanging out with confident guys. Of course, not all pretty women are like her, but they do exist, and my friend was indeed quite awkward when it comes to social interaction. He became more confident with therapy and in college.

That sounds like me in high school... f**k.

But then after starting autism consulting in like 2015 I started to really take an interest in social and communication skills and even have books on the subject.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Trash Queen on Mar 09, 2021, 10:02:52 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 09, 2021, 09:42:06 PM
Unless she eats herself like Mommy did.

Did you know that Shelob can shapeshift into a woman?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Give spider demon waifu pls.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

[CB] was a blonde Swedish girl somewhere else!  >:(

He even managed to troll the admin, me and the staff. It must be a Chaos thing ::)

EDIT ~

...Yes that upset people.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 09, 2021, 10:10:07 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 09, 2021, 10:03:33 PM
When I was in high school, a friend of mine had a crush on a beautiful and socially relevant girl. The girl knew that, and a friend of her told us one day that she felt sorry for my friend and that she found him strange. In fact, all through my high school I only saw her hanging out with confident guys. Of course, not all pretty women are like her, but they do exist, and my friend was indeed quite awkward when it comes to social interaction. He became more confident with therapy and in college.

That sounds like me in high school... f**k.

But then after starting autism consulting in like 2015 I started to really take an interest in social and communication skills and even have books on the subject.

Glad you successfully overcome your struggles pal.  :)

I've improved with mine ones, but I'm still battling  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 09, 2021, 10:19:08 PM
Give spider demon waifu pls.

*Bonk*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed