Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,634 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Apr 11, 2020, 07:32:56 PM
New bed

Aww...good luck with the new babies!  They all look very comfortable  :)

Huggs

Huggs

Snowing here.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

New podcast episode, on Tomb Raider scripts, is up.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2020, 11:31:57 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Apr 06, 2020, 11:11:41 AMOn a side note, I've been doing good saving money from going out and mindlessly shopping at department stores and, surprisingly, have stayed away from online shopping traps!  :D

I've been reluctant to buy anything online simply because this virus can survive on surfaces for quite a while, and who knows how many people touch just one package during the shipment process?

I'm practically a bubble boy at this point.

5 million of us over here. The only thing you can buy online in-country is food, IT gear, pens and medicine, and I don't feel like paying $30+ on shipping for germ laden overseas items. Everything IRL is shut except grocery stores, pharmacies and gas stations. And the word "bubble" is repeated 500 times a day.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 14, 2020, 05:15:09 PM
Snowing here.

Cool. We don\t have proper snow here even in winter. f**king global warming.

Huggs

Huggs

You don't have snow in the Ukraidan?

Kradan

Kradan

It melts even before reaching the ground.

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 14, 2020, 07:17:33 PM
Ukraidan

What's that's supposed to mean? Watch out - we, Ukranians, can be pretty dangerous if treating us not well. Poppa Shevchenko is coming after your butt.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

"You know what the Ukraine is?  It's a sitting duck.  A road apple, Newman.  The Ukraine is weak.  It's feeble.  I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine."

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 14, 2020, 07:46:09 PM
"You know what the Ukraine is?  It's a sitting duck.  A road apple, Newman.  The Ukraine is weak.  It's feeble.  I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine."

I come from Ukraine.  You not say Ukraine weak! Howbout I take your little board and smash it!!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 14, 2020, 07:40:50 PM

Ukraidan

What's that's supposed to mean? Watch out - we, Ukranians, can be pretty dangerous if treating us not well. Poppa Shevchenko is coming after your butt.

He was clearly just rolling your name into that of the country. And you Ukrainians can be plenty dangerous even if you're being treated fine, just ask my ex.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 14, 2020, 07:50:40 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Apr 14, 2020, 07:40:50 PM

Ukraidan

He was clearly just rolling your name into that of the country. And you Ukrainians can be plenty dangerous even if you're being treated fine, just ask my ex.

Well, I can sincerely tell you that Mother Ukraine has nothing to do with whatever happened between you and your ex.

Spoiler
Before it goes any further - I was kidding too. Just so you know. Patriotism here is so over-blown - sometimes it's just disgusting.
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

My humor is now responsible for creating an international incident.

Kradan

Kradan

Nah, I think we can work it out. Just don't use sacred name of Mother Ukraine TM for your dirty jokes ever again. OK !!?

Spoiler
[close]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

She liked the vodka and was quick with her fists (and was one of those strong-backed slavic women who can plow fields or break your nose with equal ease), I'll leave it at that.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 14, 2020, 08:02:54 PM
She liked the vodka and was quick with her fists (and was one of those strong-backed slavic women who can plow fields or break your nose with equal ease), I'll leave it at that.

Vodka is more Russians' thing though. We don't need that garbage - we have gorilka instead !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed