Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,409 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

"Stay the f**k at home"

Huggs

Huggs

I have reason to suspect black market TP is in the area.

What a trip.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 01, 2020, 10:33:14 PM
I have reason to suspect black market TP is in the area.

What a trip.

More Breaking Bad spin-offs?

Huggs

Huggs

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Now do Huell and Bill Burr lying on it. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Somebody already did.  :laugh:

Edit: I didn't make either picture though.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Bahahaha!

Huggs

Huggs

The governor is getting ready to lock down the state here. Time to bust out on some Yahtzee.

Got a few people coming over here to pick mushrooms in the woods before everything gets shut down.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I took a photo of my Predator poster using a thermal app.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Florida announced their lockdown just yesterday. I work at a financial institution and we are considered essential so I'm still working 40 hours a week. The income and normalcy is appreciated but it's amazing how many people were visiting our branch today just to have something to do rather than stay at home as instructed.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Apr 03, 2020, 01:32:24 AM
I took a photo of my Predator poster using a thermal app.

Cool !

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: PredBabe on Apr 03, 2020, 03:34:54 AMFlorida announced their lockdown just yesterday. I work at a financial institution and we are considered essential so I'm still working 40 hours a week. The income and normalcy is appreciated but it's amazing how many people were visiting our branch today just to have something to do rather than stay at home as instructed.

Extroverts will be the death of us all.  I've also seen a spike in pointless Zoom meetings with my job.  It's as if management feels like they're not working enough unless they're roping the rest of us into their own circular discussions about shit that's usually above our pay grade.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 03, 2020, 08:43:45 AM
Extroverts will be the death of us all.  I've also seen a spike in pointless Zoom meetings with my job.  It's as if management feels like they're not working enough unless they're roping the rest of us into their own circular discussions about shit that's usually above our pay grade.

Be extra careful with Zoom brother...

Zoom security bug lets attackers steal Windows passwords
https://mashable.com/article/zoom-vulnerability-windows-passwords/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed