Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 622,209 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 23, 2020, 01:25:18 PM
Like me too.

I saw a lot of you before Valentine's Day.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yep, we bears get lots of attention in February.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 23, 2020, 02:18:07 PM
Yep, we bears get lots of attention in February.

I'm seeing loads of my people and it's not even St. Patrick's Day yet.

Huggs

Huggs

I'm surrounded by my people. You know how I know? Because I can't see them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Does anyone else find pancakes boring? Outside of Scotch or American, I just don't like pancakes. And I don't wanna smoother them in sugar or sauce or whatever to be edible. I'd much rather a waffle with some sugar in the batter.

Huggs

Huggs

I don't find them boring, but I'm not a big fan of them. Plus I find syrup to be too sugary. So I only eat them about 2-3 times per year.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Depends how well they're made to be honest, at least for me.

Wysps

Wysps

Pancakes with peanut butter and apple sauce or slices of banana. Yum  ;D Of course, the amount of sugar will depend on what type of PB and apple sauce you buy.

SM

SM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 26, 2020, 08:48:33 AM
Does anyone else find pancakes boring? Outside of Scotch or American, I just don't like pancakes. And I don't wanna smoother them in sugar or sauce or whatever to be edible. I'd much rather a waffle with some sugar in the batter.

Without anything on - yes they're boring.  Which is why you don't eat them without anything on.

Huggs

Huggs

Have you tried substituting some hassenpfeffer?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SM on Feb 26, 2020, 10:16:27 PM

Without anything on - yes they're boring.  Which is why you don't eat them without anything on.

Indeed.

Edit: Actually, I'd say you can claim the same about pizza..After all, it's just a flat piece of bread, unless you put something in it  :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Bunch of sugar eating barbarians up in this beyotch. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't wanna smoother them in chocolate or fruit. Just want a pleasant batter. Waffles it is.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 27, 2020, 08:20:48 AM

I don't wanna smoother them in chocolate or fruit. Just want a pleasant batter. Waffles it is.

I used to feel the same way until someone made me some proper pancakes. I don't know what was in the batter or what made it different, but I could and did actually enjoy them plain. And blueberries in the batter was even better. So I think it comes down to who's making them and with what.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed