Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,229 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Doubt it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Would you rather

Get back into the service for 20,000 bonus over six years part time in one of your old MOS (I have two, 12b and 13p which is now 13j).

or

Get back in for 10,000 over six years in a different MOS for six years

OR

Get 5,000 for three years in one of your old MOS

OR

Get in for three years no bonus in any job

OR

Stay out

I've been out for awhile, but I missed the extra paycheck so far more than I thought I would (not having it took me out of middle class salary to /poorfag salary last year I made an extra $5500) cheap insurance, free schooling, brotherhood.  As much as I hated it sometime its also the only thing that has allowed me to travel to over half of the continental US and to four foreign countries. 

Huggs

Huggs

I'd take what I had and halo jump over one of those countries or small islands where you can still have a villa and like man-servants and sh*t for about $3 a week. Spend the rest of my life being fed exotic fruit by beautiful women, and bathing in stolen holy water. Wearing nothing but the finest silk, and being known as Count Ramone De Es Muchos Machos De El Fantastic De La Vega.

But that's just me.

SM

SM

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 13, 2020, 02:07:18 AM
Would you rather

Get back into the service for 20,000 bonus over six years part time in one of your old MOS (I have two, 12b and 13p which is now 13j).

or

Get back in for 10,000 over six years in a different MOS for six years

OR

Get 5,000 for three years in one of your old MOS

OR

Get in for three years no bonus in any job

OR

Stay out

I've been out for awhile, but I missed the extra paycheck so far more than I thought I would (not having it took me out of middle class salary to /poorfag salary last year I made an extra $5500) cheap insurance, free schooling, brotherhood.  As much as I hated it sometime its also the only thing that has allowed me to travel to over half of the continental US and to four foreign countries.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 13, 2020, 02:31:42 AM
I'd take what I had and halo jump over one of those countries or small islands where you can still have a villa and like man-servants and sh*t for about $3 a week. Spend the rest of my life being fed exotic fruit by beautiful women, and bathing in stolen holy water. Wearing nothing but the finest silk, and being known as Count Ramone De Es Muchos Machos De El Fantastic De La Vega.

But that's just me.

I could go back to Djibouti City and buy one of those french castles for about 60,000.  But it is DJC.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

No option of going back until retirement?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 13, 2020, 02:44:35 AM

But that's just me.

I could go back to Djibouti City and buy one of those french castles for about 60,000.  But it is DJC.

Owning a nightclub would be cool.

Just sayin'.

The Old One

The Old One

Possibly yes.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 13, 2020, 02:52:54 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 13, 2020, 02:44:35 AM

But that's just me.

Just sayin'.

The grand-reopening of Club Giger...?

Huggs

Huggs

To sell?

Not for all the garlic bread in all the Cracker Barrels in the world.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 13, 2020, 02:52:54 AM

Just sayin'.

Like the arms dealer in Uncommon Valor?

Huggs

Huggs

Like in Nam, baby.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 13, 2020, 02:59:46 AM
To sell?

Not for all the garlic bread in all the Cracker Barrels in the world.

I've been to several Cracker Barrels and I don't remember any garlic bread.

Huggs

Huggs

Oh, that's right.

It must've been Ponderosa.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 13, 2020, 03:14:13 AM
Like in Nam, baby.

Of course.  My mental jukebox always plays Jimi Hendrix, Buffalo Springfield or CCR whenever he talks Army stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed