Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,554 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How was the storm?  Did the ladybugs return?

The Old One

The Old One

A storm of them!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I played SWTOR last night for a few hours. Never played it before.

I want to play it more, but I hate using a keyboard and mouse.  Also, my GPU sucks.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 12, 2019, 09:17:35 PM

They got what they deserved.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 13, 2019, 12:40:28 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 12, 2019, 09:17:35 PM

They got what they deserved.

Like Murray.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Huggs is releasing his inner Joker on all bugs now.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

At intermediate school PE was listed as "Biomechanics" on the curriculum sheets we were handed, at first I got very excited and then very, very salty.

The Old One

The Old One

Ahaha, me.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 13, 2019, 07:35:58 PM
At intermediate school PE was listed as "Biomechanics" on the curriculum sheets we were handed, at first I got very excited and then very, very salty.

You should've enjoyed it and turned yourself into a machine. 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Nov 14, 2019, 04:21:13 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 13, 2019, 07:35:58 PM

You should've enjoyed it and turned yourself into a machine. 

Most of it was utter nonsense, like dance classes or touch-rugby. 
The only good part was hockey on a wooden court and I chipped many shins and barged many shoulders.

Huggs

Huggs

We used to have to do that every Friday morning. But we never danced.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

U should've nekid helicopter

Huggs

Huggs

I was out driving on the highway and passed all the new construction. In one mile, I passed driveway after driveway of brand new million dollar houses where there used to be lush forest. I bet I saw 10 million bucks worth of house and another 5 driveways where more are about to be built. Then came the miles of deforested land with blasted rock, huge boulders, dirt and fencing everywhere. And machines parked all over it.

I felt like that Indian from the old littering commercial.

EJA

EJA

Hope everyone here is well.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 18, 2019, 09:32:22 PM
I was out driving on the highway and passed all the new construction. In one mile, I passed driveway after driveway of brand new million dollar houses where there used to be lush forest. I bet I saw 10 million bucks worth of house and another 5 driveways where more are about to be built. Then came the miles of deforested land with blasted rock, huge boulders, dirt and fencing everywhere. And machines parked all over it.

I felt like that Indian from the old littering commercial.

I've lived by a military base all but a few years of my life and its weird how the restructuring that happens every fifteen years or so changes the surrounding area.

When the GWOT was in full swing they needed every brigade active for personnel to send over to fight it, when it started waning they took out one of the brigades and lots of people left the area.

There were several projects started for off base housing that got canned, so developers spent all this time clearing land and building houses only to have nobody to sell them to.  So they essentially had built houses with electricity and water that could be run to them, that nobody every bought or lived in and basically left them for the wilderness to take them over. 

Nice houses to.   I just wish I could remember WHERE they were.  When I left for Army and then college I remembered how to get there.  Now I don't and it bugs the shit out of me.  I'd be curious to see if the contractors came back in and bulldozed them down, or if there is a secret subdivision somewhere that is all growed up and crazy looking. 

There is also a golf course that was closed where the townhouse/clubhouse was shuttered and got taken back over by nature. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed