Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,293 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Sometimes we get lucky here and have 30-45 days of fall. I think we'll be lucky to see 3 weeks.

The Old One

The Old One

What happens to my reputation on AVPG if I introduce someone to the Alien series by showing them first Blade Runner (4K) then Blade Runner Blackout, Blade Runner 2049, Peter Weyland TED Talk, Happy Birthday David, Meet Walter, Alien (TE), Aliens (TE) and Alien³ (SE) ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 14, 2019, 10:17:29 AM
What happens to my reputation on AVPG if I introduce someone to the Alien series by showing them first Blade Runner (4K) then Blade Runner Blackout, Blade Runner 2049, Peter Weyland TED Talk, Happy Birthday David, Meet Walter, Alien (TE), Aliens (TE) and Alien³ (SE) ?

You must ask to the Alien High Council.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 15, 2019, 01:01:17 AM

You must ask to the Alien High Council.

Otherwise known as Hicks.

Huggs

Huggs

I'm there as well.

My rank is "Custodian".

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 15, 2019, 01:05:59 AM
I'm there as well.

My rank is "Custodian".

Is there anything below that? Because that would be me.

Huggs

Huggs

The only thing lower is my secondary rank, and it involves golden underwear and lemonade.

You would likely start as something much better.

What's this? Oh my God. Dust bunnies! DUST BUNNIES!!! Dust bunnies on my clean floor!

Stop them, they're blowing away!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Its forgiven if you tell them to play AVP2 afterwards.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Prometheus came out when we were deployed overseas and one of the guys I deployed with first experience in the Alien verse was Prometheus (it was released like a week before we left, we watched in in theaters, and on the flight over) and it totally warped his opinion on the series as opposed to those of us that watched the originals first. 

The Old One

The Old One

I'm never going to tell them to engage in anything AVP related.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You should start them out with AvP, AvPR and The Predator.  Tell them that's the core trilogy of the saga.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 15, 2019, 04:36:33 PM
You should start them out with AvP, AvPR and The Predator.  Tell them that's the core trilogy of the saga.

This.

And if they ask if that's all, whip out a copy of resurrection.

Samhain13

Samhain13

The true prequel trilogy to Alien. Heck it might be only one we will ever have.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 15, 2019, 04:40:29 PM

This.

And if they ask if that's all, whip out a copy of resurrection.

As least Resurrection has some style to it.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Got to play with some kittens.

But one of them bit my middle finger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed