Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,463 times)

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Apr 22, 2015, 07:16:52 PM
Watching Better Call Saul made me think, HBO should do a Simpson's spin off, Better Call Hutz.. They could take all of my money with that shit

Too bad the VA passed away.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I forgot about that?!  Such a shame, talented guy

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Who passed away??????

No, there will be no drunken bullshit,

There will be no irresponsible asshole, there will be no douchebag failure,

There will only be a man, who has come back to live again, and he will live, and it will be great.

There will be days when we still felt alive,

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Are you alright?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back at work today. Feels weird after being off and having a week training.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Got a group interview for a cinema job tomorrow morning. Feeling pretty uneasy about it, much prefer one-on-one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good luck. I'm not a fan of them either. You really have to make yourself noticed in them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Every time I see this quote I remember how much I appreciate this man.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 27, 2015, 02:09:33 PM

Every time I see this quote I remember how much I appreciate this man.
This man has won.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Indeed he has. I've been reading his Human Universe book and it really cheers me up.

MudButt

MudButt

What's up everyone! I've decided to start up a site to review movies and television. It's relatively new, there is very little content right now but I plan to update it with loads of more reviews of new releases as well as some of favorite movies, television will also be reviewed. Anyways, here's the link in case you guys are interested in visiting.

http://www.rudesreviews.net/

Open to any suggestions or comments, as long as you aren't to harsh  8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I like the minimalistic approach. But I think it needs some visuals to break up the text!

Also, category and search capabilities would go down well for you, I reckon.

Hope that helps.  :)

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 05, 2015, 07:09:38 AM
I like the minimalistic approach. But I think it needs some visuals to break up the text!

Thanks a bunch, will work on that as well  8)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 05, 2015, 07:09:38 AM

Did I ever tell you guys this?

Corporal Hicks is one of my favorite individuals.

When I first joined this site, out of my fanatical devotion to Aliens and Predator :D I met Hicks, as he's always been here and always will be here. I'll tell you that the first thing that came to my mind was "damn, he's Corporal Hicks, that's the badass handle I tried sign up for. The shit said "taken" and I typed in other names until I got mad and settled on some weird name like Gate or some shit lol, but...

the point is that when I imagined a man able to don the Corporal's handle, and after I'd been around awhile and gotten to know Hicks, I realized that he was the real nigga that was supposed to have that name. The man is a pillar of iron, a true justicar in this f**king insanely chaotic world. I realized that he had earned the name, and still held on to those ideals we as youth shoved forthright into the motherf**king sky.

Sorry about my profanity, I've been around a long time. I've seen some shit, and I enjoy that these folks still tolerate me. But I digress, Hicks is one really cool guy, and he deserves his title.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed