Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,570 times)

First Blood

First Blood

come on its fun. i been there less than a day and i am already hitting on cvalda

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It's a forum run by me and ShadowPred with basic decency rules, lots of fun features/events/projects, and basically serves as the non-Alien or Predator aspects of this here site, encouraged and supported to the best of our abilities. It's really a 'why not both' type deal, seeing as we'll never be as dedicated to either franchise, but a lot of people have 'dual citizenship' either way (myself included, and I'm a founder).

It's not a drama deal, and it's not meant to detract from Galaxy, but rather expand on an element that can and has (in the past) gotten out of control.

First Blood

First Blood

I like it. Still getting used to some of the features. I will still be on here for sure, but it affords me to keep in contact with folks, i consider friends that are now gone.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It also has NSFW threads.

First Blood

MudButt

MudButt

i cannot do it.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 28, 2015, 11:46:29 PM
i cannot do it.

Shas, Nightmare, Myself. We want you.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 28, 2015, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Jan 28, 2015, 11:46:29 PM
i cannot do it.

Shas, Nightmare, Myself. We want you.

FB: "I want you. Lock, stock, and barrel."

MB: "Is this some sort of gay thing?"

First Blood

First Blood

:D

MudButt

MudButt

nevah!

First Blood

First Blood

You caved. And that's why I love you. Mah nigga till the grave.

Space Sweeper

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 28, 2015, 11:35:55 PM
It's a forum run by me and ShadowPred with basic decency rules, lots of fun features/events/projects, and basically serves as the non-Alien or Predator aspects of this here site, encouraged and supported to the best of our abilities. It's really a 'why not both' type deal, seeing as we'll never be as dedicated to either franchise, but a lot of people have 'dual citizenship' either way (myself included, and I'm a founder).

It's not a drama deal, and it's not meant to detract from Galaxy, but rather expand on an element that can and has (in the past) gotten out of control.

The problem for me is I'm not fully convinced. Like a responsible forumer I read over the rules, and when I see that Cvalda made an addition in which it is acceptable to troll people who post Friendship is Magic stuff, I take that as an implied warning to me since it's 100% relevant to circumstances in which she was banned from here, it's so obvious and it's certainly not welcoming. When I read the rules on AvPGalaxy, there is no trace of such bias implications, when I read the rules here they clearly promote that all have an equal right to feel safe and secure when posting.

I feel like the moment that I sign up, there will automatically be a cross hair over my head and it'll just be a continuation of the drama from there, but I've frankly had enough of it. My place is here.

And that's my 5 cents.

Effectz

Effectz

Get over it man,these are internet forums that stuff comes with the territory grow some thick skin, nobody really cares that you like MLP.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 29, 2015, 12:50:28 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 28, 2015, 11:35:55 PM

The problem for me is I'm not fully convinced. Like a responsible forumer I read over the rules, and when I see that Cvalda made an addition in which it is acceptable to troll people who post Friendship is Magic stuff, I take that as an implied warning to me since it's 100% relevant to circumstances in which she was banned from here, it's so obvious and it's certainly not welcoming. When I read the rules on AvPGalaxy, there is no trace of such bias implications, when I read the rules here they clearly promote that all have an equal right to feel safe and secure when posting.

I feel like the moment that I sign up, there will automatically be a cross hair over my head and it'll just be a continuation of the drama from there, but I've frankly had enough of it. My place is here.

And that's my 5 cents.
Nobody really cares about the FiM stuff, that was just a passive aggressive aside from Cvalda because of the fact that your report served as the final warning toward her ban. Trust me, if it came from me, it'd say something like "you can troll fans of Evangelion" or whatever. It's nothing. Like Effectz said these are internet forums- regardless of something she wrote in the rules thread, everybody gets trolled there and everywhere. It's light ribbing, not some kind of abusive bullying. People calling these things 'drama' are often being dramatic about the situation... it's just the internet. It's a combative shoutbox.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed