Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,484 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 19, 2015, 08:49:00 PM
ShasvreLaufeyDayneSerDayneSecondBloodCastielLaufeyShasvreSozinShasLaufey has so many names that Cruise/Blunt/All You Need is Kill/Edge of Tomorrow/Live. Die. Repeat. doesn't know how to react. ;)

Gonna struggle to keep up here!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's beeen snowing on and off for the last few days here. Thankfully none has been settling on the road but it has been landing everywhere else and it looks absolutely beautiful. Add in that early morning fog for some seemingly endless fields of white. Absolutely gorgeous.

First Blood

First Blood

Laufey is a Kevin Costner whore

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 22, 2015, 08:02:42 PM
Laufey is a Kevin Costner whore

i agree

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

A video about being a successful youtuber from someone I follow and I certainly found this video to be interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfi-GS2NbLE#ws

I've honestly thought about being a "successful" youtuber before both because I like games and because I of course need to find work, but at the same time I looked at it realistically and decided being a youtuber, while it may seem like something I'd genuinely enjoy and is fun to imagine, it isn't something for me. I'm a person that values stability in their life and I very likely won't find that  trying to be a full time youtuber, I'm better off finding work that can meet my needs with more dependability.

Whenever I've put a video out on youtube, which is super rare, it was for a college assignment. I may do it in the future with video games, but only to take advantage of Upload on the Xbox One and show off some moments here and there, just as a fun pass time.

Space Sweeper

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

MY DREAM!

:laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Laufey

Spoiler
Confetti pubes
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So. Much. Snow.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pics?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Cars are mostly covered, it's at about this level right now and still going:

I'm hopefully going to have some decent video later on.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wow. And I was pissed when we got snow! It was nowhere near that height.

Are you based in New York ? I heard on the news it was going to get covered!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed