Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,874 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My apologies.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I did it! This morning I completed all 98 episodes of the original 1971 Kamen Rider series. Normally I don't go around saying the first is one of the best, but this warrants it. Now all that is left is Kamen Riders X and Super-1. On one hand Super-1 is an astronaut that rides 'Murican motorcycles. On the other X fights a starfish version of Hitler commanded by a giant robot. DECISIONS.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 08, 2014, 11:17:34 AM
My apologies.

No worries.

But yeah, I'm at university right now. Very topical, as we'd just been talking about planetary formation.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Nov 08, 2014, 04:35:59 PM
I did it! This morning I completed all 98 episodes of the original 1971 Kamen Rider series.

In one morning? :o

Only the last two episode this morning, I was watching the episodes for a while. The subbed ones (up to 42) I watched a few months ago, last week I found the rest and would have been done earlier if not for real life mumbo jumbo.

Raku

Raku

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 08, 2014, 10:04:11 AM
Hiii
The lack of your usual sig and avatar is surprising.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well, I had a Destiny set for around the release of that then after that game got grindy and boring I went to my Halloween set, then whet back to what I consider my "signature" set.

Now I've got my Remembrance Day set going on with the old avatar and I decided to throw in a new signature. The local Remembrance Day parade and service is tomorrow though all the main observances will be November 11th.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 08, 2014, 05:35:58 PM
My apologies.

No worries.

But yeah, I'm at university right now. Very topical, as we'd just been talking about planetary formation.

Very nice. Is that your main subject?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

After only managing 3 hours of sleep my eyes are like "kill me".

Normally I'd gladly sleep in but today is our local Remembrance day parade and stuff in like a half hour. For the vets and for those who lost their lives, I'll gladly show up with a red poppy on my chest regardless of how many hours of sleep I've had.

So, it was nice occasion as usual. One thing stood out to all the other times I've been though likely in response to the Ottawa incident is officers with C8 carbines lurking in the backgrounds.

I'll try to show up again on the 11th day for the 11th hour in which the 2 minutes of silence is included, today was because it was a Sunday and on Tuesday there is no day offs, I decided to accompany Dad as usual.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

So uhh I went to a memorial and came back with a beaver skin. What do I do with it now?

SM

SM

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 09, 2014, 09:22:30 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 08, 2014, 05:35:58 PM
My apologies.

No worries.

Very nice. Is that your main subject?

My major's astronomy, yeah. More interested in cosmology and black holes, but planets are cool.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Mormegil on Nov 08, 2014, 09:52:59 AM
Thank god we're still around. Now I can spread true conservative justice, and save this place from liberal, feminist HELL.

Kimarhi will back me, because he's a man.

I got your six.

Even though I was the only conservative invited to the other boards and am thus alone there.   :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 10, 2014, 04:04:20 AM
My major's astronomy, yeah. More interested in cosmology and black holes, but planets are cool.

Very nice!! What do you intend to do when you finish?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I just realized that in the past week, I've posted more in the Rec Board than I have in the past two years at least. I feel very liberated.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed