Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 635,726 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Just watched Covenant with Ridley's commentary for the first time. Two things I've noticed.

1. He really uses words "evolve" and "evolving" a lot. I thought people were just overly sarcastic

2. It's amusing how he admits almost from the start how obvious and predictable " The Twist "  is  and keeps saying that.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 16, 2019, 10:31:35 PM
Just watched Covenant with Ridley's commentary for the first time. Two things I've noticed.

1. He really uses words "evolve" and "evolving" a lot. I thought people were just overly sarcastic

2. It's amusing how he admits almost from the start how obvious and predictable " The Twist "  is  and keeps saying that.

Just remember, it could have been worse.

;D

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

What was the deal with that guy and the now deleted topic?
Another episode of Banned & Butt Hurt?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm currently under attack again by the people/person who used to run Global AvP. It'd primarily been on Discord so far, but now they've come here now that I've put phone verification on the DS server and blocked all messages from randomers. He's trying to bully me into removing all links to the Official AvP2 Discord, been threatening to get the site shut down. He's stepped it up to using fake DS profiles to create false conversations now. The joys of admining a fandom site.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

If only those people could channel their energy in to something positive. Society surely would look different.

SM

SM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 18, 2019, 06:31:56 AM
I'm currently under attack again by the people/person who used to run Global AvP. It'd primarily been on Discord so far, but now they've come here now that I've put phone verification on the DS server and blocked all messages from randomers. He's trying to bully me into removing all links to the Official AvP2 Discord, been threatening to get the site shut down. He's stepped it up to using fake DS profiles to create false conversations now. The joys of admining a fandom site.

Why?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Why do they want me to remove all links to the AvP 2 DS? Because for a brief while the people who ran that helped out with Global AvP as staff, Apollo/Propane/whatever treated them like shit, got called out publically for it and it's been a fight ever since. He tried to drag me into this years ago and I refused (picking sides kind of bollocks). More recently, since Monolith took note of the AvP 2 DS, it's gotten more pathetic. He's been attacking the Galaxy server, the Monolith server - posting intense gore pictures, etc.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I was wondering about the phone verification. I rarely visit the AVPG discord, but I occasionally clear the notifications.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Unfortunately it escalated to the point where it was necessary. Fortunately I keep all the messages I get attack me (I've still got the messages a stalker from here sent me threatening to come over and kill me) or etc so I've still got the attempts to bully me on private message on Discord.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 18, 2019, 08:12:52 AM
Unfortunately it escalated to the point where it was necessary. Fortunately I keep all the messages I get attack me (I've still got the messages a stalker from here sent me threatening to come over and kill me) or etc so I've still got the attempts to bully me on private message on Discord.

Seriously, wow and what the hell.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh I have all sorts of fun. When I worked at the cinema I had another stalker from here actually come to where I was working, but thankfully wasn't in that day.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yikes.  I had no idea.  Something like that might make me consider no longer using my real name, at least my surname.

EJA

EJA

And my block list on Facebook keeps getting longer. Not long ago, two female friends of mine had a big falling out because one of them started going out with a guy who is, admittedly, not particularly nice (The woman with him has told me as much herself, but won't leave him), and has stopped talking to her. I maintained friendly relations with both ladies, even trying to get them both to patch things up and start talking again, but without much success. And just some days ago, after offering comfort to the woman being abandoned, I confessed to her that I was in love with her friend. She instantly started being off with me, calling me selfish and saying she would not respond to my messages anymore.  I messaged her back saying how dare she have the nerve to treat me like that after how I've supported her. So now both her and her friend are gone.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 18, 2019, 12:09:37 PM
Oh I have all sorts of fun. When I worked at the cinema I had another stalker from here actually come to where I was working, but thankfully wasn't in that day.

Were they attractive?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Neither were my type.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed