Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,965 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Tomorrow last exam - Ukranian language. Somebody would be so nice and wish me a good luck? Pleeeeease?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 17, 2019, 03:16:03 PM
Tomorrow last exam - Ukranian language. Somebody would be so nice and wish me a good luck? Pleeeeease?

Щасти

Spoiler
Did I do it right?
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Yep, that's right. And I apreciate your effort  :)

Dingbat

Dingbat

I failed college, I'm spending my days going in to sign for my exams, I'm just scared that my life is going to be: "He went to school and hated it, then sat in an office and hated it and then he died." I'm working towards something better, it's pretty far fetched though.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I got a two year degree and dropped of my four year college because I couldn't find anything I wanted to do.

I work a decent paying job with alot of overtime.............and I'm surrounded by other college students whose four year degree didn't do squat for them. 

You gotta hunt dem oppurtunities and it's an automatic fail if you never even try to follow your dreams. 

Kradan

Kradan

Well I've entered the university specifically 'cause I want to materialize my dreams.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

White chocolate
Ruby Chocolate
Milk chocolate
Dark chocolate
Fudge
Brownie
Which one are you?
White chocolate
Ruby Chocolate
Milk chocolate
Dark chocolate
Fudge Xeno Killer 2179 is this one
Brownie

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 17, 2019, 02:33:26 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 17, 2019, 07:43:36 AM
Soooo tired this morning. On the bright side, posted the new podcast this morning.  :)

Twas a great podcast!

Quick trivial question Hicks. It sounded like Nimrod had a bad connection. Did you notice during the interview and tried to resolve it or in those situations you're just grateful for his time and roll with it?

No, he was on the phone. The literal phone. It was like doing an interview in the early 2000s.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Ahh kicking it Old School.

The Old One

The Old One

Is Xeno Killer alright?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 18, 2019, 11:50:17 AM
Ahh kicking it Old School.

I hope he's doing something extra special for the 100th podcast.

The Old One

The Old One

No pressure.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We're wanting to. Problem is I've no idea currently.

Kradan

Kradan

Retrospective of AvPGalaxy? No, seriously, aren't there enough great moment to fill 1,5 -2-hour podcast?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 18, 2019, 12:26:17 PM
Retrospective of AvPGalaxy? No, seriously, aren't there enough great moment to fill 1,5 -2-hour podcast?

Most of them involve me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed