What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,904 times)

SM

SM

Three days seems like a while.  Ours were about 36 hours both times.  One was less than 24.

SiL

SiL

It's their pessimistic projection for high volume periods (which given the Brisbane issue, this is).

Liz should be quick because she's a healthcare worker. We're expecting it either today or tomorrow.

SM

SM

Makes sense.  We had high volumes after the border closed to NSW and every bugger was getting tested.  The result time was five days at that point.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Nightmarishly bad arthritic attack.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 07, 2021, 09:45:45 PM
Give the new one a try for a week and if you still don't like it, I'll switch you back.

Hey, I'd like to take you up on this, Darkness.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Give him an PM, CB.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Mucho gracias mi amigo

Stitch

Stitch

I took my graphics card apart today to replace the thermal compound. It was getting too hot and the fans would always spin up really loud. Everything was fine until I started putting it back together and the really heavy heatsink fell straight onto the card itself.

Now it's broken. It loads up but crashes games, and causes blue screens of death.

It was not a cheap graphics card, and will not be cheap to replace, especially since graphics cards are currently ridiculously rare and expensive.

I am suitably not happy.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

FI deleted one too many posts and copped a ban or something.

Kradan

Kradan

???

Immortan Jonesy

I'm sorry to hear that. And speaking of post deletion, apparently one can no longer delete posts, you can only modify them. At least with the phone version of the site, which I'm using now  :-\

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm on desktop, and it's gone too.

Edit:

It's there when you first post but seems to expire and disappear very quickly.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I don't really see why anyone would need to delete a bunch of old posts, unless it's an admin removing abuse.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Brain goblins command her to do it.

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed