What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 609,899 times)

Huggs

Huggs

I love him more than any animal I've ever known. He's my little boy and I'm being robbed of an entire life with him.

This does not feel like reality. I feel like I'm going to have a stroke.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Sorry Huggsy.

The Old One

The Old One

I'm sorry, Whiskeybrewer and Huggs.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Oh shit. I missed Whiskeybrewer's comment.

Real sorry brother

Huggs

Huggs

So did I, my condolences Whiskey.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Whiskey, Huggs, I'm so sorry brothers.  :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Really sorry, for both of you. Hope you're getting through OK.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Gonna have to wait another week for my paycheck, mostly because I thought this weekend was the last week in March. That due to the fact I got hit with a sudden episode of vertigo on the 15th, so it was a bit of a downhill spiral all week, but I'm doing a lot better today. On meds and doing exercises they gave me to do.

@Huggs

I'm so sorry, I got two furbabies of my own as well. Almost lost the youngest one back in February due to a dog attack, but she's doing well now. My sincerest thoughts are with you and your furbaby. Tell him I love him and I'm sorry he's sick.  :-[

Huggs

Huggs

He's was doing better this morning. Likely just bright bulb syndrome. He's gone down a lot today. Burning up, gums are going white due to lack of red blood cells, complete loss of appetite and I'm having to give him liquids with a dropper. He's fighting against taking his medicine. He's spending a lot of time by himself and he's getting more and more lethargic. You set him somewhere and he'll just stay there. He hasn't walked more than 20' total all day.

The vet and I were hoping I could have til Tuesday with him. But he's going down fast. I've been losing it all day. Nearly broke down in front of my family earlier. He's such an immense part of my life, I just don't know how I'm going to make it without him. When I workout he's on my chest, when I read he's in my lap, when I sleep he's on my back, when I cook he's on the counter, and all other times he's in my arms. He refused to ever be apart from me, and would scratch doors down to get to me. I can't sleep. I'm just sitting here watching my baby die. I'm in hell.

Exhaustion is starting to set in, but I'm worried about missing out on every second with him, or that I'll dream everything is fine and then wake back up to this mess.

On a positive note, my family told me to call them if anything happens and they'll come running.

It's crazy, he's still technically alive and here with me, but I haven't felt this alone in years.

PredBabe

PredBabe

So sorry Huggs... that sounds so much like my kitten, Hudson, that I adopted years back. He was barely a year old when I found out he had this rare and incurable disease. Everything you described brings me right back to those final days.  :'(

You just have to make things as comfortable as possible for him if nothing else...

Thoughts are with you and Whiskeybrewer. Stay strong, fellas.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

So sorry for your loss to Huggs *Man Hug*

Not been a great weekend has it.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Im somehow managing, just havent had the drive or whatever to do much

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 25, 2019, 12:44:09 PM

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Im somehow managing, just havent had the drive or whatever to do much
Sending virtual hugs Whiskey.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 25, 2019, 01:09:02 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 25, 2019, 12:44:09 PM

Sending virtual hugs Whiskey.

Thanks dude

Huggs

Huggs

Having to sell my truck during all this mess, some dude just came to look at it and broke the damn hood release lever on it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 26, 2019, 12:25:45 AM
Having to sell my truck during all this mess, some dude just came to look at it and broke the damn hood release lever on it.

FFS

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed