What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,381 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*cyberhugs* Sorry mate.  :(

SiL

SiL

Cheers my dude.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Really sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is hard. My condolences.

SiL

SiL

This time last year we lost another two.

March sucks to be a pet of mine.

The Old One

The Old One

No comparison. My sympathies.

SiL

SiL

Appreciate it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Aww man. That really sucks. So sorry for your loss

Huggs

Huggs

My condolences. Been in a similar situation myself.

Predwars24

Predwars24

Can't ever forget the time I lost my pet, sorry to hear about your loss.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I have a painful ear infection.  :(

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Had to pull out of my own album release gig two weeks before the date. But a family member needs surgery and a lot of care immediately after, and the only dates to get surgery are right before the gig was scheduled or months from now. Gotta sacrifice for family sometimes.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SiL on Mar 13, 2019, 07:02:00 AM
Spent $700 on bladder stone surgery for a chronically ill pet yesterday; she died today :(

So sorry to hear this.
:-(

TheSailingRabbit

I don't know what to do with the Renovated Members' Thread anymore. I've got one person waiting for questions, but I haven't found the motivation to put a set together. I'm waiting for another person's set of answers, and I haven't bothered finding more people to interview. I don't even know if I want an assistant. I know most if this is beyond my control, and yet I feel like I failed.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 15, 2019, 01:31:46 AM
I don't know what to do with the Renovated Members' Thread anymore. I've got one person waiting for questions, but I haven't found the motivation to put a set together. I'm waiting for another person's set of answers, and I haven't bothered finding more people to interview. I don't even know if I want an assistant. I know most if this is beyond my control, and yet I feel like I failed.

What? You have no obligation to do those. It was suprising enough how much you did so far and that you were even willing to take some of your time to do that in the first place, if you are not in the mood anymore its cool. Take a break and when you feel motivated start again.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sprinted/jogged/walk in quarter intervals for four miles.

Old man knees hurt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed