What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 609,029 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
Open the last podcast to finish editing it tonight...says something about the project not being there and then deleted itself...

https://media.giphy.com/media/22CEvbj04nLLq/giphy.gif

Heh, my currently in the works episode is finally due to finish recording this week.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2018, 06:55:37 PMOpen the last podcast to finish editing it tonight...says something about the project not being there and then deleted itself...

https://media.giphy.com/media/22CEvbj04nLLq/giphy.gif

You have my sympathies! (No Ash pun intended.)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I ended up going over what I'd already edited last night. Would have had it finished if not for that. Sigh.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My c*nt of a TV recorder box decided to randomly stop recording Babylon 5, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and the new Taken TV series for no reason a couple of weeks ago, and I've only just noticed.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Same thing with me and The X-Files :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You're supposed to regularly prey to the TiVo Gods!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 15, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
My c*nt of a TV recorder box decided to randomly stop recording Babylon 5, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and the new Taken TV series for no reason a couple of weeks ago, and I've only just noticed.

Well Babylon 5 and Taken finished a few weeks ago, so you may have had the final episodes.  No idea why it would do it for B99. Damn you recorder

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 15, 2018, 10:45:20 AMWell Babylon 5 and Taken finished a few weeks ago, so you may have had the final episodes.  No idea why it would do it for B99. Damn you recorder

Having checked, it decided to stop recording Babylon 5 after the end of season 4, so I've missed the entire final season. Brooklyn Nine-Nine must only have happened recently because I'm only missing four or five episodes from the season they're currently airing.

Seems I actually have all of Taken; I didn't realise it was only 10 episodes. So there's that at least!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So Taken lasted about as long as the Transporter series. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Supposedly it's been renewed for a second season, the first was just really short.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Taken will never die lol, if even Megaton can't kill it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The latest Windows 10 update completely wiping out my profile on my PC and recreated it...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's exactly the kind of bullshit that led to me sticking with 7.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 15, 2018, 12:21:15 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 15, 2018, 10:45:20 AMWell Babylon 5 and Taken finished a few weeks ago, so you may have had the final episodes.  No idea why it would do it for B99. Damn you recorder

Having checked, it decided to stop recording Babylon 5 after the end of season 4, so I've missed the entire final season. Brooklyn Nine-Nine must only have happened recently because I'm only missing four or five episodes from the season they're currently airing.

Seems I actually have all of Taken; I didn't realise it was only 10 episodes. So there's that at least!

Yeah The final Season and the TV movies that were on after. So did it record In The Beginning and Thirdspace?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Definitely got Thirdspace and I think In the Beginning was on there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed