What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,352 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Hmmm, let's hope it's not a situation that ends with "oh, shove it up yo...", oops, poor word usage. :laugh:

Edit: still no word on my partial UC benefits after a week and no report cards yet. Damn procrastinating people :(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 11, 2017, 06:39:45 PM
Hmmm, let's hope it's not a situation that ends with "oh, shove it up yo...", oops, poor word usage. :laugh:

Edit: still no word on my partial UC benefits after a week and no report cards yet. Damn procrastinating people :(

Hahahaha yeah lol

Hope you get the UC benefits sorted soon man

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I feel so shit right now. Despite getting over the flu, I kept a cough. That cough has now turned into snuffy nose and headaches and whenever I do cough I get a lovely sharp pain in the side of my head. Add to that I just couldn't sleep last night and I feel like crawling somewhere and dying right now.  :'(

THE CITY HUNTER

Got an early shift at work tmorow  :'( :'( :'(

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 05, 2017, 04:44:40 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 05, 2017, 04:41:02 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 05, 2017, 04:30:49 PM
To be fair, people going to the doctors just because they have a bit of a cold is one of the reasons the NHS is such a mess :P

Right, if you're between 18-55 and are in generally good health, then you should at least try and handle your cold/flu without having to see a doctor.

Yes but how can you tell if it's minor, or major??

You should be able to gage the severity of your flu, you have had them before right? Use common sense and if you think you are sick enough to warrant a doctor visit then do it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm recovering. Still got a bit of a cough and I had to cancel airsofting yesterday but I'm getting there. Managed to get a full night's sleep on Saturday but struggled again last night. Really tired. My lady is really badly as well. Had to leave her in bed this morning. Hopefully she manages to get a good rest.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Cracked a molar last night, at least it was a filled molar. Lost about 1/4 of it, shame I no longer have dental insurance and no money either :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just constant today. So tired.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Starting to get a headache. Don't normally get them.  :'(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 02, 2017, 03:41:53 PM
Starting to get a headache. Don't normally get them.  :'(
Working a lot?have you tried vix?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was fine. Didn't last long.

However, my usb stick with everything on it and my edits on the latest podcast is currently going through the wash and I can't drain the washing machine... :'(

It's fine! Yay.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Lost all of my Heroclix matches today.. Rolled terrible dice rolls, and didn't even so much as down an opponent's character off their teams.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 03, 2017, 10:29:26 PM
It was fine. Didn't last long.

However, my usb stick with everything on it and my edits on the latest podcast is currently going through the wash and I can't drain the washing machine... :'(

It's fine! Yay.

Dude that's like the second time you've had issues with USB stick. :laugh:

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Amazon had a mishap with one of my orders for my Heroclix games. The order and the package got lost somewhere in the mail, and it has passed it's arrival date and is not on my doorstep. Amazon admitted they screwed up, I had to make a phone call and now am awaiting my refund...

Shame, I really wanted a good addition to my TMNT set..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed