What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 605,155 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that. You'll have to reorder from elsewhere.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well it seems the buck is being passed again on my colonoscopy. Rang the spire clinic local like my doctor said and they've told me, they cant do it there thats why they sent me to Worcester. Wish they'd F***ing explained that to begin with. So now I have to ring my doctor AGAIN and tell her that she has to refer me to a different consultant, to get it done somewhere else. So yeah i have to start the whole process again. It took me 7 months to get to this point.

Thank you Step Mother. Stupid B***h

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ That's terrible to hear. Scheduling exams like that is tough enough, now it starts all over again, damn.

2016 officially claims another victim, beyond the grave: my tractor is unfixable. I have to go even further into debt to get a new one.
:'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Jesus. I'm sorry to hear that for both of you. That really sucks.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ah thats a real Bugger Fury. Sorry to hear that :(

Well its gotten even more annoying, my Doctor has gone on Holiday. I have to wait till Friday to speak to her, to see if she got the message from the Clinic that she needs to refer me to another consultant. She's as useless as my Step Mother

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well my Doctor didnt ring me today. I cant be assed to ring her myself. So Im gonna leave it till Monday

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear man. It sucks it's being such a chore for you.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

My mother's paypal got hacked.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Hope no damage was done, I got an email a few weeks ago that someone in Malaysia accessed my account but PayPal would not allow them in due to "suspicious location". They could not do anything anyways, as I am in the negative at the bank and the Paypal credit is maxed out :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Feb 22, 2017, 12:29:25 AM
^Hope no damage was done, I got an email a few weeks ago that someone in Malaysia accessed my account but PayPal would not allow them in due to "suspicious location". They could not do anything anyways, as I am in the negative at the bank and the Paypal credit is maxed out :P

Waiting to hear back from her. I heard paypal is pretty good about this sort of thing. As far as I know nothing's been withdrawn but I haven't heard from her in a couple of hours. Thanks for the well wishing. :) Really helps to know there's still people that aren't lunatics on the internet.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got turned down by a former professor when I asked them to fill out a reference sheet. :-\

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 22, 2017, 01:23:02 AMWaiting to hear back from her. I heard paypal is pretty good about this sort of thing.

Yeah, PayPal are pretty good when it comes to stuff like that.

I had a similar thing happen with Amazon once - someone in America managed to hack into my account and buy like $300 worth of stuff. Amazon refunded me right away, no questions asked.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just went out on an half hour job. 2 and a bit hours later...oh man.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I sat on my balls.  :(

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed