What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,831 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Been ill for a few days now and just woke up with it in full force today. Feel like complete and utter shit. Time to get pilled up.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Finally been able to stop after what has been a draining week and a half and I've come down with something.

Was to be expected mind

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That time of year. Pretty sure my missus has very generously passed her cold on to me lol.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Another reason I can't stand winter. I just hate being ill and it comes hand-in-hand with winter.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So I took my Paid Off Time from the day after Christmas to Sunday of this week. I was told I had 27 hours of paid off time. So I took this time off, and I expected to be paid those 27 hours. Well, I got my paycheck and saw that it was considerably lower than I thought, and that's also accounting for taxes. Then I saw that I wasn't paid the full 27... Yeah. I'm pissed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still feel like shit.  :'(

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2017, 02:01:29 PM
Still feel like shit.  :'(

Go to the doctor.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's just winter cold. I'm just not a very good ill person. I'll bitch and whine about it until it's gone.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2017, 04:03:40 PM
It's just winter cold. I'm just not a very good ill person. I'll bitch and whine about it until it's gone.

You shouldn't take chances.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

To be fair, people going to the doctors just because they have a bit of a cold is one of the reasons the NHS is such a mess :P

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 05, 2017, 04:30:49 PM
To be fair, people going to the doctors just because they have a bit of a cold is one of the reasons the NHS is such a mess :P

Right, if you're between 18-55 and are in generally good health, then you should at least try and handle your cold/flu without having to see a doctor.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 05, 2017, 04:41:02 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 05, 2017, 04:30:49 PM

Right, if you're between 18-55 and are in generally good health, then you should at least try and handle your cold/flu without having to see a doctor.

Yes but how can you tell if it's minor, or major??

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As I'm like this every time I get ill, I'm sure I'm fine.

Only time I ever actually bothered to go to the doctors was when I had a lasting cough and really weird chest pains. It was, "just a cold and probably muscle spasms in this region. You'll rate." Fortunately, I was rate.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Unless bones have been broken or blood has been gushing, I've never been to the doctors :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To be fair, I thought I was having heart attacks.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed