What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 603,367 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 23, 2016, 02:23:04 AM
The horrible news continues...

Found out one of my friend's father was instantly killed by a hydro planing tractor trailer on the same day as my grandfather's passing. 2016, just go away and never return.
o shit.God f**k 2016

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you all, Im trying to spread some Christmas cheer to all the friends and family, hopefully we all can get thru this last week of 2016. I really hope there is a sparkle of joy in this sea of despair.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Really sorry to hear about yet another loss, Fury. Enjoy the time with your family over Christmas.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

George Michael has died.

Jesus Christ, 2016.

Can't say I was a big fan myself, but my mum loved him and is really upset. The man had one of those truly great voices.

I'll always remember him as the only guy who has ever lived up to Freddie Mercury:

THE CITY HUNTER

f**k sake 2016 does not f**k off.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 26, 2016, 12:00:30 AM
George Michael has died.

Jesus Christ, 2016.

Can't say I was a big fan myself, but my mum loved him and is really upset. The man had one of those truly great voices.

I'll always remember him as the only guy who has ever lived up to Freddie Mercury:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYAR8RigqDA
I am really getting tired of coming to this thread. Once I heard this news before leaving for home earlier this evening, I am practically in tears. I am completely in disarray with the recent personal deaths already and the death of George Michael just set me off. As the second greatest (talent) singer ever (IMO), he will be missed and truly under appreciated for most of his career. I just can't believe it. :( :'( Just think, he was that close to being Freddie Mercury's replacement, but the (then) death of his boyfriend proved to be too much for him to accept the offer. At least we got a tiny glimpse of what could have been. :( :'(

"Last Christmas, I played with your heart. And the very next day, you gave it away."

Aaaahhhh! My brother in law's grandmother passed today. I think I am just going to sleep for the rest of 2016.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hey guys, well Im finally back online for the first time since Dec 23rd and Yep i have bad news.

My Grandfather passed away Christmas Day at about 4.15pm. My mum had come back to the Bungalow to Shower change and pick me up. As i didnt feel up to staying in the Hospital the night before. We made it back in time. About 10 mins after getting back to the Hospital and settling next to him. He passed peacefully and he was comfortable at the end. Which is all we could ask for and we were there with him

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 27, 2016, 02:20:21 PM
Hey guys, well Im finally back online for the first time since Dec 23rd and Yep i have bad news.

My Grandfather passed away Christmas Day at about 4.15pm. My mum had come back to the Bungalow to Shower change and pick me up. As i didnt feel up to staying in the Hospital the night before. We made it back in time. About 10 mins after getting back to the Hospital and settling next to him. He passed peacefully and he was comfortable at the end. Which is all we could ask for and we were there with him
God why on Christmas day :'(

The Alien Predator

I'm really sorry to hear about your losses Whiskeybrewer and FiorinaFury161, this really has proven to be a dreadful year.

We also almost lost Carrie Fisher, it's like 2016 is trying to claim as many legends as it can before it dies on the midnight of the 31st.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that, Whiskey. Sending love your way.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thank you guys. Does mean alot.

He's at peace now which is all we could ask for. He's with my Grandmother now (who passed away 8 and a half years ago), so im sure he's happy

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Sorry about losing your grandpa as well Whiskeybrewer. Before my dad passed away, he told my mom he was sorry that he could not be with my mom when her parents passed away. I am so tired of dealing with death, despair, and monetary problems. This year is without a doubt the worst year (overall) of my life. I am practically forcing myself to buy a few autographs of my favorite artists, designers, athletes before they get jumped by Mr. Dead.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Likewise, my condolances, Whiskey.

As you said, a small blessing in that at least he went peacefully.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Carrie Fisher is dead, so star wars is going to have to work around that.

The Alien Predator

I send my hugs to you guys man.

Also, I just heard Carrie Fisher passed away, so we did lose her... this year has been depressing all around and is ending at its most depressing yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed