What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,490 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

It's sad when you can't create thread without it getting derailed!! >:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I have a bad feeling about today. So far all the jobs I've done aren't going well and it's stuff I don't have access to.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went to make a cuppa but the milk had gone off.  :'(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 14, 2016, 01:18:34 PM
God the smell!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Nothing like the smell of the autopsy I witnessed yesterday. :o

I am THIS close to leaving the Postal Service. It is starting to interfere with my schoolwork and I am losing my sleep cycle because of it. The only major drawback to leaving is that I will (more than likely) lose my partial unemployment and would be forced to look for another job that I could only work on Saturdays.

Also my grandfather appears to be going into hospice, as he will not eat and going to nothing. My grandmother is entering stage 4 dementia and that is not looking good either.

Oh, and the weather is going to be icy on Saturday when I have to deliver the mail. Lovely.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 14, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

I am THIS close to leaving the Postal Service. It is starting to interfere with my schoolwork and I am losing my sleep cycle because of it. The only major drawback to leaving is that I will (more than likely) lose my partial unemployment and would be forced to look for another job that I could only work on Saturdays.

Also my grandfather appears to be going into hospice, as he will not eat and going to nothing. My grandmother is entering stage 4 dementia and that is not looking good either.

Oh, and the weather is going to be icy on Saturday when I have to deliver the mail. Lovely.
That's terrible Fury.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 14, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

My advice to you, is to stick with it.  Keep the income and the benefits coming.

Sorry to hear about your grandparents.  Hang in there, bud!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 14, 2016, 02:39:19 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 14, 2016, 01:18:34 PM
God the smell!

Ugh.. That sour stench :D

THE CITY HUNTER

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you Master Chief, I am cooling down and have decided to rationally tell them I can not come in before college next week. I hate to do that, but the reality is, I MUST put education before work. If they don't like, t.s.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 14, 2016, 11:40:21 PM
Thank you Master Chief, I am cooling down and have decided to rationally tell them I can not come in before college next week. I hate to do that, but the reality is, I MUST put education before work. If they don't like, t.s.
You're welcome and good for you! Hopefully I'll read a post of yours in the "What made you happy" thread on how they supported you.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Someone at work stole my juice and I've only felt betrayal like this a few times in my life.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Hopefully the juice nabbers are caught and brought to justice.

Well, things have taken a drastic, life ending turn for my grandpa. Truth be told, he has always been my favorite relative (aside rrom my parents and siblings) and I know this is really going to hit me soon. He is under hospice care and I had to call off work and college until at least Wednesday of next week. I talked to my instructors and they are ok with it, but I still need to finish 60 pages of Medical papers to finish the course (as next week is the last week of Qtr1). I drove my mother almost 7 hours to spend the last 24 hours with him. My sister and brother (who flew in from Texas) are supposed to drive down tomorrow, but a major freezing rain storm may hold them back until Sunday.

2016 now officially will remembered as the worst year of my life (so far).

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 17, 2016, 01:50:00 AM
^Hopefully the juice nabbers are caught and brought to justice.

Well, things have taken a drastic, life ending turn for my grandpa. Truth be told, he has always been my favorite relative (aside rrom my parents and siblings) and I know this is really going to hit me soon. He is under hospice care and I had to call off work and college until at least Wednesday of next week. I talked to my instructors and they are ok with it, but I still need to finish 60 pages of Medical papers to finish the course (as next week is the last week of Qtr1). I drove my mother almost 7 hours to spend the last 24 hours with him. My sister and brother (who flew in from Texas) are supposed to drive down tomorrow, but a major freezing rain storm may hold them back until Sunday.

2016 now officially will remembered as the worst year of my life (so far).
Both of us. :'(  Fury were here for you.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Pronounced Time of mortem: 22:00. RIP Pa.

:'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed