What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,343 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Good to hear Whiskey!!!  :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thanks Voodoo

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear man! That's great news.  ;D

Alien Day Podcast is all finished! Made a good start on the actual video editing of my next Weyland-Yutani Debrief and just over half of it done.  ;D

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Had a chance to keep recording for the audiobook today.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 17, 2020, 11:38:19 PM

That's great!

My in-laws tested negative for COVID 19 after testing positive a week ago.

They will be in mandatory quarantine till 26th April. Currently, they remain asymptomatic except for losing their sense of taste for one day.

Unfortunately, their friend is still in ICU, but they are off blood pressure medication and seem to be recovering.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Have you thought about perhaps hosting them like a podcast and putting them on a podcast service? I honestly haven't gotten around to listening to yet because I'd have to rip them off YouTube and put them on my phone for the odd time I've driving now.

Quote from: muthur9000 on Apr 18, 2020, 11:19:16 PM
My in-laws tested negative for COVID 19 after testing positive a week ago.

I'm glad to hear it!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 20, 2020, 06:53:46 AM

Have you thought about perhaps hosting them like a podcast and putting them on a podcast service? I honestly haven't gotten around to listening to yet because I'd have to rip them off YouTube and put them on my phone for the odd time I've driving now.

I haven't thought about that yet.

Spotify or Google Play are some options right? I don't have an Apple system, so I can't do iTunes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, there's a bunch of them. Stitcher and Podbean. We host all ours on the site and submit our RSS feeds to the other services.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 20, 2020, 12:32:52 PM
Yeah, there's a bunch of them. Stitcher and Podbean. We host all ours on the site and submit our RSS feeds to the other services.

Is it possible to upload from my phone?

Edit: Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing. :P

Podbean won't accept the files. I don't have my own website and don't know how to make one, so I have no RSS feed for Spotify.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Furlough Letter arrived this afternoon. All signed and emailed back.

Just hope it goes through

After 4 years my friend finally finished his Doctor Who fan novel. Remember reading the first draft of parts 1 and 2 of it near the beginning
of the process lol

i even got a dedication too :D

its called Eden by Annihilation and can be downloaded for free here: https://divergent-wordsmiths.weebly.com/stories.html

along with a selection of short story collections

Huggs

Huggs

I saw this guy peeing on a tractor. I found an old airhorn to give him a bit of a suprise, but it was empty.

Still, the events that almost transpired gave me and a few others quite a chuckle.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Wouldn't a few shots across the bow with your lever action have achieved the desired result?

Huggs

Huggs

Good God man.  :laugh:

It was his brother's tractor. But still, it was the middle of the day and he knew people could see him. I was hoping the air horn would make him pee all over himself.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That reminds me of Quentin Tarantino's joke from Desperado.

Huggs

Huggs

God's deleted thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed