I think Huggs is the only person on AvPG that is as happy as a lark right now.
Actually, aside from one pretty minor inconvenience, I'm enjoying the hell out of this:
- physical distancing enforces my personal space, leading to massively reduced anxiety
- no societal expectations, leading to massively reduced anxiety
- all the normals going insane from staying home is funny (aside from the domestic violence bit...)
- TV and radio constantly doomsaying means they're actually entertaining for once
- I get to gloat about being right, ie; that this would be a huge deal
- power dynamic has shifted due to me being the member of the house allowed outside, giving me more agency
I actually haven't felt this good in a decade or more.