What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,596 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 02, 2017, 11:02:42 AM
Most Japanese restaurants do other stuff too, like chicken and dumplings that are all cooked, so even if you don't like the fish there's plenty to eat. And giant bowls of noodle soup called ramen. Not sure if Yo! do ramen, I've only ever picked stuff off the carousel because that's half the fun lol. But if they do I recommend it because they're really good.

I've had ramen quite a few times. Really like it. And katsu curry. The lass and I like to visit Wagamama's a lot. It's just Sushi I've not had before.

You should definitely try some of the fish sushi though. I know a few people that were simply put off by the fact it's raw, but once I convinced them to try a piece they really liked it. Best to start with either salmon or tuna if you're on the fence.

I'm gonna give it a wack!

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 02, 2017, 11:35:24 AM
Had a good night out on Saturday. Perfect way to end the Birthday week :)

Glad to hear it mate.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You should definitely try some of the fish sushi though. I know a few people that were simply put off by the fact it's raw, but once I convinced them to try a piece they really liked it. Best to start with either salmon or tuna if you're on the fence.

I liked it. I had a few of the fish and a few bits of beef and some chicken. It was different and nice but a lot of it was really chewy. Think I prefer Wagamama's though.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's the trouble with having meat on it. Generally legit sushi doesn't, it's just fish or vegetables. Some of Yo!'s stuff has that weird East-West fusion thing going on.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I found some of the fish ones a bit chewy too.  :-\

Finally got my new glasses! I broke mine the day before I went to London for the Covvie premiere. Ended up gluing them back together several times as each time they got knocked they just snapped. Got sick of it so brought some new ones, full legged now, not with any silly gaps in them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went to an airsoft fare at the weekend. Was a little bummed out that the RIF I wanted wasn't there but I ended up winning a fleece on the raffle. Wasn't too impressed at the time as I'd just missed out on 2 actual rifles and a grenade (I know, not very grateful) but ended up being quite comfortable. Quite happy with it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 04, 2017, 09:21:40 AM
I found some of the fish ones a bit chewy too.  :-\

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ I forgot all about that part. Wow.

My school had me pose with my coding books and a couple poses on a computer with the books and the instructor to use as stock photos for the web, pamphlets, and other sources. So yeah, I'm getting published for educational purposes :P I'll post pics/links when they are all done.

Edit: Also super super super happy that Summoning has a new album out in early January!!!! :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 11, 2017, 09:15:30 PM
My school had me pose with my coding books and a couple poses on a computer with the books and the instructor to use as stock photos for the web, pamphlets, and other sources. So yeah, I'm getting published for educational purposes :P I'll post pics/links when they are all done.

Haha. That's awesome. Congrats.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you!

During the now annual Halloween scare party for our neighbors' kids and their friends (ages 7-12), I apparently scared four girls so bad they ran 1/8 mile back to their grandparents house screaming and dropping their hot chocolate along the way. I guess running towards them with a hideous scarecrow mask/outfit and running chainsaw will do that. :laugh: I joked about it saying "I was so scary I made their children disappear." :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Arrived safe and sound at the hotel for a few days away for my birthday.  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Tickets ordered for Star Wars.  ;D Midnight showing with a few buddies like we've done for the last 2.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy All Hallows' Eve everyone! 👻

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy Halloween!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Happy HalloWeird Everyone

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 31, 2017, 08:31:31 AM
Happy Halloween!
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 31, 2017, 02:42:29 PM
Happy HalloWeird Everyone
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 31, 2017, 08:20:00 AM
Happy All Hallows' Eve everyone! 👻
Happy Halloween!  I don't know about you, but I give out the good candy every year.  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for everyone!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed