What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,175 times)

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

This made me happy today:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Brought a new vehicle?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 08, 2017, 11:53:27 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 07, 2017, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 06, 2017, 09:02:57 PM
I'm seeing them in Dublin in May :)
Awsome Bro!

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:40:40 PM
Quote from: Russ on Feb 07, 2017, 12:38:10 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
As far as i know Maiden is completely sold out. Although my dad is trying other avenues. If there are tickets left, the prices would be through the roof

I think the vast majority in the UK were snapped up by fan club members who got first dibs and then the crapshoot of trying to get them online. I tried - failed.

From what i heard most of the tickets went within a couple of hours
There's a few left but they're  the one right at the back I think there about £40

Where is it you're looking for? Cardiff or Birmingham?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 07, 2017, 03:05:15 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:40:40 PMFrom what i heard most of the tickets went within a couple of hours

Didn't have too much trouble getting tickets for Dublin, and I confess I totally forgot the day they went on sale and got to it a few hours late after my mate text me telling me he'd got some :laugh:

Yeah i suppose out of them all Dublin would be easier to get lol Jammy Git
london

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 10, 2017, 08:45:07 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 08, 2017, 11:53:27 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 07, 2017, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 06, 2017, 09:02:57 PM
I'm seeing them in Dublin in May :)
Awsome Bro!

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:40:40 PM
Quote from: Russ on Feb 07, 2017, 12:38:10 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
As far as i know Maiden is completely sold out. Although my dad is trying other avenues. If there are tickets left, the prices would be through the roof

I think the vast majority in the UK were snapped up by fan club members who got first dibs and then the crapshoot of trying to get them online. I tried - failed.

From what i heard most of the tickets went within a couple of hours
There's a few left but they're  the one right at the back I think there about £40

Where is it you're looking for? Cardiff or Birmingham?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 07, 2017, 03:05:15 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:40:40 PMFrom what i heard most of the tickets went within a couple of hours

Didn't have too much trouble getting tickets for Dublin, and I confess I totally forgot the day they went on sale and got to it a few hours late after my mate text me telling me he'd got some :laugh:

Yeah i suppose out of them all Dublin would be easier to get lol Jammy Git
london

Well they did add an extra gig to the tour so you may be lucky

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

England 21 - Wales 16 ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Airsofting tomorrow. It's been a very busy week and not really had a chance to relax this weekend. Really looking forward to next weekend where I can do nothing.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Found a rare Black Sabbath song on Youtube after years of searching. Its a song called Scary Dreams and it was only ever performed live on the 2001 Ozzfest tour.

For years no one knew what i was talking about, but now Ive found it. I assume it may have been recorded during the abort 2001 album sessions, before Ozzy went off to finish his Down to Earth album.

I do hope that they actually release any completed tracks from these sessions with Rubin at some point. Would be nice

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 11, 2017, 07:53:51 PM
Airsofting tomorrow. It's been a very busy week and not really had a chance to relax this weekend. Really looking forward to next weekend where I can do nothing.

Do nothing?? Your Mrs. Ain't going to go for that!!  :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Major surprise at work today. I mean really major.

Spoiler
I may have a chance to make full time career at the USPS. Figures, I start and excel at college and the chance I needed 18 months ago might happen. Provided no one outside my office bids on the route, I would get it. Full federal govt benefits and 50-60K salary. What to do, what to do? If someone outside would get it, I guess I will stay in college of course until it becomes a final deal. This is a gigantic dilemma, but at the moment absolutely nothing is happening with route, we are talking 3-4 months from now.
[close]
Advice needed. PM or post please.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 09, 2017, 09:36:47 AM
Brought a new vehicle?

Yeah, it was one of those weird situations where I REALLY wanted a particular vehicle but never truly expected everything to work out so I had already accepted the fact I'd be getting the standard model and I could live with that but the stars aligned or something and everything worked out perfectly for a change  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 11, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

Aye, she will. She hates it when I'm busy like that. Nothing beats a good day of doing nothing. Airsofting was great fun. Really had a fun day.

Also just found out Veronica Cartwright is going to London Film and Comic Con so I'm dead excited for that now. Perlman was already going and I had planned on going but I wasn't massively excited. I've ordered my tickets now. It's so far away though.

Quote from: N-Shifter on Feb 12, 2017, 10:43:38 PM
Brought a new vehicle?

Yeah, it was one of those weird situations where I REALLY wanted a particular vehicle but never truly expected everything to work out so I had already accepted the fact I'd be getting the standard model and I could live with that but the stars aligned or something and everything worked out perfectly for a change  ;D

Congrats man! It sucks having to settle. Glad you got what you wanted.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 14, 2017, 01:23:25 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 11, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

Aye, she will. She hates it when I'm busy like that. Nothing beats a good day of doing nothing. Airsofting was great fun. Really had a fun day.

Also just found out Veronica Cartwright is going to London Film and Comic Con so I'm dead excited for that now. Perlman was already going and I had planned on going but I wasn't massively excited. I've ordered my tickets now. It's so far away though.

Quote from: N-Shifter on Feb 12, 2017, 10:43:38 PM
Brought a new vehicle?

Congrats man! It sucks having to settle. Glad you got what you wanted.

Nice!! 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I remembered I've got 2 days off next week!  ;D

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

My wife surprised me today with tickets to see Hans Zimmer in June :)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

GSP IS BACK IN THE UFC

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed