What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 605,990 times)

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Got an email video from the dealership showing me a tour of my new car that I can pick up tomorrow, this makes me happy :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Managed to get my windscreen replaced just in time for my MOT tomorrow. Crack appeared on it last week and it's been growing steadily since. Now I just have to hope my MOT doesn't rape me.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 07, 2017, 09:44:43 AM
Managed to get my windscreen replaced just in time for my MOT tomorrow. Crack appeared on it last week and it's been growing steadily since. Now I just have to hope my MOT doesn't rape me.

MOT?? ???

Corporal Hicks

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Oh. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 06, 2017, 08:36:26 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 06, 2017, 01:10:15 PM
Still on a High after the Sabbath concert. It was amazing. They did focus mainly on the first four albums, but damn what a show. I took plenty of pics and videos, but they were also filming the gig for a DVD, so who knows i may appear on that as well.

Also my dad surprised me. He paid for Hospitality, so we had a meal, free drinks and early access before the gig :)

Didnt meet any of the band lol but i know how you feel Huda, i want him to do Deluxe stuff for all of the Martin era ;)

I had seen Sabbath before, once in 1999 at the Last Supper gigs in Birmingham(The Original Farewell lol) and then in 2002/2003 at Ozzfest at the Milton Keynes Bowl. So Ive bookended my Sabbath Concert experience
That's great man glad you enjoyed yourself I'm thinking if I should book a ticket for the Iron Maiden tour!

As far as i know Maiden is completely sold out. Although my dad is trying other avenues. If there are tickets left, the prices would be through the roof

Russ

Russ

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
As far as i know Maiden is completely sold out. Although my dad is trying other avenues. If there are tickets left, the prices would be through the roof

I think the vast majority in the UK were snapped up by fan club members who got first dibs and then the crapshoot of trying to get them online. I tried - failed.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Russ on Feb 07, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

I think the vast majority in the UK were snapped up by fan club members who got first dibs and then the crapshoot of trying to get them online. I tried - failed.

From what i heard most of the tickets went within a couple of hours

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 06, 2017, 09:02:57 PM
I'm seeing them in Dublin in May :)
Awsome Bro!

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

There's a few left but they're  the one right at the back I think there about £40

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:40:40 PMFrom what i heard most of the tickets went within a couple of hours

Didn't have too much trouble getting tickets for Dublin, and I confess I totally forgot the day they went on sale and got to it a few hours late after my mate text me telling me he'd got some :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Got a High Honors Award from the college today, also still have that precious 4.0 GPA going too!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congratulations! That's great.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 07, 2017, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 06, 2017, 09:02:57 PM
I'm seeing them in Dublin in May :)
Awsome Bro!

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

There's a few left but they're  the one right at the back I think there about £40

Where is it you're looking for? Cardiff or Birmingham?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 07, 2017, 03:05:15 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 07, 2017, 12:40:40 PMFrom what i heard most of the tickets went within a couple of hours

Didn't have too much trouble getting tickets for Dublin, and I confess I totally forgot the day they went on sale and got to it a few hours late after my mate text me telling me he'd got some :laugh:

Yeah i suppose out of them all Dublin would be easier to get lol Jammy Git

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Passed my MOT!  ;D One recommendation - new tyre and that's no surprise. I'm always needing new tyres on this car.

Russ

Russ

Wicked. I'm due for one on 24th... we shall see...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed