What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,546 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. They usually have 4 or 5 cast members going to these events. This one had one main cast member from Universe (TJ, the medic), one recurring support character (Walter, chevron guy) and 2 small bad guys (Niriti, Commander Hale/the one-eyed Prior).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Friday! Frankie and Benny's and then Captain America tonight! Hopefully be able to leave work early and go and pick up my comics too!  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Today's weather was decent enough for landscaping the property. Will need to landscape again Saturday after work tho, since some areas had to be cut on the highest deck setting and rain is expected the next three days ::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's starting to brighten up around here too. I really can't wait for it to maintain the sun.  :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 04, 2016, 08:16:15 AM
It's starting to brighten up around here too. I really can't wait for it to maintain the sun.  :laugh:
Might have a barbecue this week.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I bought new earphones today!!

Sennheiser CX 5.00G

[close]

Cost me 65 euros and I regret NOTHING. They sound so so crisp and good!!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Oh I used to have a pair of those, very nice

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 05, 2016, 06:06:10 PM

How long did they serve you? Earphones tend to wear out faster in my experience. :-\

Also I was thinking of getting nice over-ear headphones (tbh this is the only company I buy headphones from) but they didn't really give that sort of punch unless you bought an external amp which I couldn't afford for now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Battlefield announcement tonight!  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Deadmeat on May 06, 2016, 06:54:08 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 05, 2016, 06:06:10 PM

How long did they serve you? Earphones tend to wear out faster in my experience. :-\

Also I was thinking of getting nice over-ear headphones (tbh this is the only company I buy headphones from) but they didn't really give that sort of punch unless you bought an external amp which I couldn't afford for now.
When I worked at Sam's Club, I managed to get a pair of Bose headphones for about 100$. I still got them and they are marvelous!

Today is payday, shame it's all on bills. Sigh. ::)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

The new battlefield. My body is ready

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Free Comic Book Day FotherMUCKERS  ;D

Just a shame that the Phantom 80th Anniversary one didnt get delivered to my local store

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

My dad needed me to go this specific bank in a different part of town to make a cash payment since he wasn't around and there was a time restraint, so I arrive there and... wow. The girl at the desk was simply drop dead gorgeous. The way she smiled, talked, her voice her lips her eyes... her everything!! I was just smitten on the spot. Unfortunately the conversation was short (way too short for my liking anyways haha) and when I left I realized I won't be seeing her again 'cause I won't need to go to this bank again... :( I know that sounds kinda sad but I was walking on clouds the entire day afterwards. :)

I'm not gonna be a creeper for try to find her online and stalk her or anything :D I was thinking, however, of maybe sending a letter to the company to praise one of their employees for great service, since I know only her last name from the receipt she gave me. I don't plan on getting any replies from her even if she saw who sent that compliment, but I hope it might brighten her day? What do you guys think?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Compliments are always appreciated. Sometimes it's the only way higher ups see that people actually do care about the customer and are willing to go that extra step for them. I would say to go for it!

Then there are the as$holes of the world in which they deserve nothing and get everything. ::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Booked my tickets for X-Men!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed