What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,200 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love it when companies do something like that.

It'd suck to have a wish like that and end up hating the film though!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

That's true. They probably got him to write a review, and all he wrote was Dammit Jar Jar Abrams has done a prequel lol ;)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 06, 2015, 10:36:56 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 06, 2015, 02:37:44 AM
Have I mentioned on here that we had parts of a horror movie filmed in our barn/yard in October? If not, now y'all know. My mother got credit for the background and costumes, she is to meet with Tom Savini this month for more work... :)

That's great Fiorana. Any idea what the films called?
It is (I think) the last installment of a short series of films. Working title is The Devil's Halo.

Also, that was funny, Kiramid.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 06, 2015, 04:34:34 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 06, 2015, 10:36:56 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 06, 2015, 02:37:44 AM
Have I mentioned on here that we had parts of a horror movie filmed in our barn/yard in October? If not, now y'all know. My mother got credit for the background and costumes, she is to meet with Tom Savini this month for more work... :)

That's great Fiorana. Any idea what the films called?
It is (I think) the last installment of a short series of films. Working title is The Devil's Halo.

Also, that was funny, Kiramid.

Nice Ill keep an eye out for that then

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I managed to save 200 dollars on a brand spanking new 1TB PS4 Unit which came with Call of Duty Black Ops by trading in my PS3 which saved me a hundred dollars, and my PS3 games which also added to the discount! I also had requested the Call of Duty game to be exchanged for Mortal Kombat X and Playstation Network redemption cards and a one year membership for online play! What was supposed to be 600 dollars wound up being 404 dollars!

Randomizer

Randomizer

Was constipated for the whole week.

Jesus, I'm glad it's over.

CthulhuQueen

CthulhuQueen

Waved two long term rescue dogs off to their new homes today (I work at a cat and dog rehoming centre). Great to see them finally find new families  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic news! It must be really nice when those moments come around. :)

CthulhuQueen

CthulhuQueen

It's lovely! We encourage adopters to stay in touch with us as well. Seeing animals setting in to their new homes makes up for dealing with all the asswipes that neglect or abandon their pets. Best part of my job  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 06, 2015, 12:09:29 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/star-wars-fan-granted-dying-wish-to-see-film/ar-BBmTR1x?li=AAaeUIW&ocid=mailsignoutmd

This news story. Its bittersweet, but brought a tear to my eye
Sad thing is that there are two more sequels coming out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woop! Just managed to buy a bulkload of Alien Resurrection Alien/Predator CCG rares off eBay. Ended up costing me more than I wanted but some guy kept trying to snipe them away from me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 10, 2015, 06:18:55 PM
Woop! Just managed to buy a bulkload of Alien Resurrection Alien/Predator CCG rares off eBay. Ended up costing me more than I wanted but some guy kept trying to snipe them away from me.

Even though they cost me more than I would have liked, it was actually a bargain. 31 cards in there. At a modest price of £5 per card that's £155. I paid £30 for them and needed 18 of the cards. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ A good haul indeed.

Picking up a new apple tree today. The tree has six branches, with all being different types of apples! Due to the massive rain yesterday, I may not be able to plant it today but we shall see.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How does that work?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Science. That is all. :P :P :P ;D

I really can't remember, I will check it out!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed